VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
23,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to organize a caravan form pitsburgh to the Carlisle Import show on the Saturday mornig of the Carlisle Import show. Ive been there the past two years, and its a pretty kick ass show with alot of dubs and other euro cars, and its just an all around good time. I was going to leave on saturday because friday is usually pretty dead, and the good cars show up on saturday, give me your thoughts.
Theres more info on the show at http://www.carsatcarlisle.com

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Re: pittsburgh to Carlisle Import show - May 3-5 (1987&2001Jettas)

cool, I tried to start one of these threads a month ago. If anyone is staying overnight I'm at the Super 8 and I'm going up Fri ASAP.

·
Registered
23,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

quote:[HR][/HR]ttt. Let's make this big[HR][/HR]​
True that, I want to get all of us in the tunnels at once under full acceleration, mmmmm, I love that sound, lets get everybody we can for this show, its one of my favorite shows around

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Re: pittsburgh to Carlisle Import show - May 3-5 (yellow68)

quote:[HR][/HR]Is this going to be May 17-19 ? If so I've got some graduating to do so I won't be able to go.[HR][/HR]​
pssssssttttt... Ray look at the topic title. It's May 3-5
So we'd be going on the 4th.
Hopefully we won't meet any spitting cops on this trip

·
Registered
639 Posts
Re: pittsburgh to Carlisle Import show - May 3-5 (dj tanner)

Reed, I'm at the super 8 too, me and a few pals are going out early Fri. afternoon. LMK if you want to maybe roll out w/ us.

Brandon

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Re: pittsburgh to Carlisle Import show - May 3-5 (PZWOvento)

we need to find someone with a digital camcorder

·
Registered
23,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I'll put info on this on my website soon, so you guys can check it out, and keep in touch, if you have any questions, or ideas on a good place to meet, post them, or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
216 Posts
Re: pittsburgh to Carlisle Import show - May 3-5 (Jettavr666)

I'm in.
As far as a meeting point Saturday morning for the Morgantown crew coming up, how about we meet everyone else at the Donegal entry/exit of the turnpike? How early do we want to meet up to roll out on Saturday morning? I'm thinking I may stay Saturday night there at a motel. Can someone toss up the # to the Super 8 you're staying at?
I'm kinda bummed they aren't doing camping anymore, that was my yearly drunken riot, girls showing boobs, tire smoke and breakdust get in touch with nature time.

Chris

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Re: pittsburgh to Carlisle Import show - May 3-5 (ibiza)

Hey Chris. Actually we should aim for the some place east of the New Stanton entrance. It will save us like a half hour to go that way and catch the turnpike. All we will need to know is what time they are leaving from Pittsburgh so we can plan a time to meet them. But we can figure that out sometime in the next month and a half

·
Registered
216 Posts

Fair enough. I'll let you fine Pittsburgh folks work out your departure time and we'll work off that.
I noticed some Ohio dubbers are going to be leaving Friday afternoon to head to Carlisle. I would be willing to consider driving down Friday night with them and driving back late Saturday night or early Sunday morning too. I'm too lazy to reference their thread.

Once we all get there, how about we all meet for breakfast (DC, Philly, N. VA, NJ Vwvortex crews) Saturday morning before the show? Then we can all make a grand entrance together that morning. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.