VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Re: Places in central PA or surrounding areas to get tuning done... DYNO... (bluerrrabbit)

quote:[HR][/HR]Kauffman Motorsports in Dillsburg is the place to go for dyno time. [HR][/HR]​
That's where I went http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
Re: Places in central PA or surrounding areas to get tuning done... DYNO... (15DGR V6)

quote:[HR][/HR]APTuning;
Lebanon, PA.[HR][/HR]​
You should definately look up them. Mike and Mark are two enthusiasts that know their stuff. They can get you chipped with APR, but they don't have a dyno.

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Re: Places in central PA or surrounding areas to get tuning done... DYNO... (PA_Jetta1.8T)

quote:[HR][/HR]......but they don't have a dyno.[HR][/HR]​
YET......We're working on it. I'm sure all you dubbers would rather dyno
your car at a place where fellow dubbers hang out instead of dealing
with a bunch of naysaying muscle-heads (KM).
Support your passion....Volkswagen.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Re: Places in central PA or surrounding areas to get tuning done... DYNO... (15DGR V6)

quote:[HR][/HR]......but they don't have a dyno.
YET......We're working on it. I'm sure all you dubbers would rather dyno
your car at a place where fellow dubbers hang out instead of dealing
with a bunch of naysaying muscle-heads (KM).
Support your passion....Volkswagen.[HR][/HR]​

i rather take my car to people who know what they are doing, be it tuners of muscle cars or a yugo, than some vw owner who *thinks* he knows something. If im jumping off the handle, then sorry. But thats kinda ballsy to bust kauffman like that. Anytime a domestic shop opens up their doors to imports should tell u something about their character- ie, not a schmuck. It's that all inclusive- i know everything my car brand is better than urs attitude that hurts people. You know, u can learn some tricks form playing w/ other cars beside a vw. Besides, why would i want to go to a shop that would be all vw, so that the sh*t talking that does get said comes from someone who probably never turned a wrecnh b4 in their life but owns an MK4 and added a boost controller can tell me im beat! f that. Last time i checked, alot of high hp vw's rolled off of kaufman's dyno, and then put that hp to good use on the strip. Not some show car wanting to see what hp they make at their chrome 22's, but people who actually use the dyno for tuning purposes. now exscuse me, I got a fmu to put on my car....
l8r,
sails
p.s.- who does that nay-saying at kauffman's? Last time i was there, they ran my car, i typed the numbers into the programmer. Wasn't told i couldn't do something, or that my car was inferior cause of the badge. SO please explain yourself on that one.
by the way, my passion is cars that go fast that i work on myself, not a brand name. Any brand name can be made to go fast, it is just that some people do it themselves, and others pay to have it done! Thats usually what seperates the "i knows" from the " i think i knows". Once again, sorry to go off like this, but that is majorly fuct up to bust balls like that. U don't put a shop down because they are not an all exsclusive vw shop. Now if they were shady like eip, then the bashing would be justified. Thats why im going off- i dont c where the f ur coming from. So rationalize ur statement for me please.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts