VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving from Philly PA, any places to wash your car or have running water for a hose? I'm staying at the Innsbruck Resort.

·
Premium Member
04 R32, 19 Golf R
88,061 Posts
Few of the hotels will have a hose but will charge you something ridiculous to use it.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Im staying in "innsbruck golf community" as well , I emailed a guy from "rent Helen " and he said that most cabins got garden hoses so we can wash cars by our cabins.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im staying in "innsbruck golf community" as well , I emailed a guy from "rent Helen " and he said that most cabins got garden hoses so we can wash cars by our cabins.
really? I emailed the place it self and they said no lol. specifically saying I'm looking for a hose hookup to wash my car and they said no lol. I was thinking about hooking up a retractable hose to the sink

·
Registered
294 Posts
i rented two cabins , i talked to guy called Nelson, he said he will make sure we have atleast one cabin with a garden hose to wash our rides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
The self carwash in cleavland is pretty nice, but if you are going there anytime after Thursday morning, plan on being there for a while. It gets pretty packed Thursday afternoon on, with everyone arriving into town.

·
Registered
294 Posts
ok , my guy Nelson from "Rent Helen" checked on both of my cabins and said that I need to bring a garden hose with me , both cabins got water source but no hoses.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok , my guy Nelson from "Rent Helen" checked on both of my cabins and said that I need to bring a garden hose with me , both cabins got water source but no hoses.
sweet im gonna buy one of these retractable hoses and we should be good to go.

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Been staying in Innsbruck for years. All cabins have hookups. We ended up going to walmart and buying a cheap hose.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts