VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as most of you already know Adrian will be leaving us for fairer climates soon aka Korea and then Germany. Only time will tell if he ever gets back here but chances are we won't be seeing much of him from here on in.
In case you're not familiar w/Adrian he is the Drag-racing/Red-Bull chugging/nut/bolt over-torqueing/crazy mofo stupid fast driving/built like a brick ****house/all-around crazy/good guy that we have all gotten to know over the last year or so. We'll miss him but hope that his tours bring him the things that he wants in life.
Ok eulogy over

Here's the plan.
Venue: Jillian's, Tatum and 101
Time: For the under 21's I suggest that we all get to Jillians at 8ish - Adrian will be aiming for 8ish also but knowing his propensity for getting lost don't expect to see him b4 9ish

For us older buggers any time after 8 will do.
Chip in w/suggestions/head-count if you want - otherwise we'll just see you there

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Re: Plan for ElRomanoLoco's sendoff Sat 4/6/02 (Srexy)

I'll be there. Anyone heading to Pavillions or anything prior?

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Re: Plan for ElRomanoLoco's sendoff Sat 4/6/02 (tulmad)

Ill be there...Im helpin the rents move Sat mornin/afternoon but Im still shootin for the Pavilions at round 6

·
Registered
209 Posts
Re: Plan for ElRomanoLoco's sendoff Sat 4/6/02 (DubG60)

I want to go to the Pavillions. I went last time you all said you were going to be there and like 3 VDubs were there

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Re: Plan for ElRomanoLoco's sendoff Sat 4/6/02 (Spool'n Turbo)

Hey Ill be there!!!!! everybody come there! Ill be parked next to all the Camaros!
my Bro has one

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Re: Plan for ElRomanoLoco's sendoff Sat 4/6/02 (Eurosport-90)

I'll be there at like 6 or 6:30.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Re: Plan for ElRomanoLoco's sendoff Sat 4/6/02 (Spd33)

And you know I'll be there...
Currently in Portland, departing sat, 3 ish to arrive in Phoenix around 7 ish. I will be stopping to pick Rex up before making our way to Jillys.
This should be a good time!
Cya all there.

·
Registered
291 Posts

i won't be there........boooooo...it was nice chillin with you adrian...who gets your car????? Later...
-Chris

·
Registered
254 Posts

I'll be there. I might swing over to the pavilions before. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
9,810 Posts
Re: Plan for ElRomanoLoco's sendoff Sat 4/6/02 (advancedynamics)

susie and i will be there.. probably around 8 or so..
so we are going to pavillions right?
is it in the same side as mongolian BBQ?

yo adrian.. adriaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn

[Modified by rockstar, 1:35 AM 4-6-2002]

·
Registered
67 Posts
Re: Plan for ElRomanoLoco's sendoff Sat 4/6/02 (rockstar)

Sorry to be a pain.....I just moved herer not long ago. Could you be a little more specific about where this Jillian's is? Is it in Phoenix, Glendale etc...? Would be much appreciated thanks!!

·
Registered
67 Posts

Can you please tell me more specifically how to get to this Jillian's place...... Pleeeeeease. Someone. Thank you.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Re: Plan for ElRomanoLoco's sendoff Sat 4/6/02 (Black and Tan Jetta)

Take 101 east. That is the freeway on the very North side of Phoenix. Until you see a very large shopping center called Desert Ridge. It is in there.
An easy route from your place is to go north to Greenway, East on Greenway until you hit Tatum, then North on Tatum until you cross under the 101 and it is on you right hand side.

·
Registered
10,505 Posts
Re: Plan for ElRomanoLoco's sendoff Sat 4/6/02 (krazy.kanuck)

I don't think I am gonna be able to make it///

I don't have a sitter for the kids, I am mad brook and I don't have my rado...just some damned eclipse untill she is outa the body shop.
I may swing by...but things don't look good.
Adrian, if I dont' get to see ya off, take care man.
Lata,

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Re: Plan for ElRomanoLoco's sendoff Sat 4/6/02 (Haulass Hyena)

I am really glad you guys could make it to see me me off... I am sad I won't be able to cruise/hang-out/drink with you guys/gals ever...
You guys are the best and I will miss you all. thanks for the good times and for the easy installs

I will stay on the Vortex and remember the good times...
Adrian

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.