VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 381 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Is there a slated time period that I have to wait to be approved? Is there an initiation I am missing?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Account activation time?

How long does it take for an account to be activated so I can post? It mentions a couple of hours (awaiting mod approval) but its been almost a day now. I wanted to make sure there is not a problem or something.

Raz

·
Administrator
19,739 Posts
Accounts are typically activated within 24hrs* of you making your first post. If you don't make a post, your account is not put into the queue for activation.

*There are some instances where it may take a little longer if it is a weekend or holiday. These accounts are activated by human beings. ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
been a while waiting for my account to be activated

Been quite a while waiting for my account to be activated. Is this normal?

Thanks

Dan

·
Administrator
19,739 Posts
Accounts are only put into the queue for activation after a post (or thread) is created. Once that happens the account goes into a moderation queue, and will typically be activated within 24 hours.

In your case, you created your account on 11/30, but didn't post unitl 12/7. Thus, your account didn't show up for activation until yesterday at 1:29pm EST when you posted this thread (1st post).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Still waiting on activation

Hi Guys, It's been three weeks since I registered and verified my account but its still not been approved and the account is therefore restricted. Been waiting as I understand the reasons but it looks like I've been forgotten, can you take a look?

·
Registered
2 Posts
No activation of my account

Hi,

I made my first post and i got the message that i am in the queue to be activated, but it has been over two days now and i am still not activated. Would it be possible to get activated? I need some help with a headunit that i bought :eek:

Thank you.

·
Administrator
3,806 Posts
Your account appears to be working. Let me know if its still not showing your posts.
-Philip

·
Registered
3 Posts
Account activation.

Sorry to be a bother but it's been a few days since my email verification and I would really like to have my account activated as soon as possible as I am trying to contact somebody on the sales forum. Thank you for any help, looking forward to being part of the forum/community!

1 - 20 of 381 Posts