VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

341 - 360 of 381 Posts

·
Registered
Double wishbone majiggy
1,120 Posts
I understand this thread is virtually four years old now, however i've been waiting for my activation for a few weeks now.
-Best regards

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm confused

I thought I was approved -- I had posted several days ago in one thread that was publically released quite promptly. Then I posted again today in a different thread and was told I am awaiting moderation. There was no captcha to complete, but the post still isn't there.

Is there some magic number of posts or time period required before I can actively participate in the forums in real time?

·
Administrator
19,739 Posts
I thought I was approved -- I had posted several days ago in one thread that was publically released quite promptly. Then I posted again today in a different thread and was told I am awaiting moderation. There was no captcha to complete, but the post still isn't there.

Is there some magic number of posts or time period required before I can actively participate in the forums in real time?
Not sure what happened, but looking at your account from this side, it went active on 11-28-18. You should be good to go going forward. Let us know if you have any other issues.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Awaiting approval

My account had been awaiting approval from a mod for months! Can I get some help? Attached is my R32 for proof

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Activating or Verifying Account

How do I go about this, have been posting but can't access half the stuff, etc because I am not verified. Emailed admin with no response.
Cheers,
Justin

·
Registered
67 Posts
Can someone activate my account? I'm eager to share my Sportwagen build!

Can someone activate my account? I'm eager to share my Sportwagen build!

All the best,

Max!

341 - 360 of 381 Posts