VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

361 - 380 of 381 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Morning, mods! :wave:

Trying not to spam your approval inbox. Hopefully I've finally found the appropriate channel.

I've posted my 18' R for sale on the classifieds. It's awaiting your approval.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What gives re: account activation?

I don't understand what is going on so maybe someone can help. How do you go about getting your account approved around here? It says that my posts have to be approved by a moderator but once that happens it should trigger account approval within a few hours. As it stands now none of my posts are showing up in threads I posted in. I made an OP the other day that a few nice people replied to but I am unable to engage with them because my replies to my own post are not visible.

I'm about ready to peace out. Any ideas?

Frank

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

The same happened to me.

I tried to reply some threads a few months ago but my account is still pending activation. Can you help me with this?

Thanks,
Guillermo

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, Admin -

I've been a not-too-active member here for years, but recently logged back on to get info and start tuning my Mk7.....but my account now says I have haven't been approved? Thought that happened years ago?

Anyway....hoping for approval sometime soon.

MikeG64

·
Administrator
19,739 Posts
Hi, Admin -

I've been a not-too-active member here for years, but recently logged back on to get info and start tuning my Mk7.....but my account now says I have haven't been approved? Thought that happened years ago?

Anyway....hoping for approval sometime soon.

MikeG64
Hello Admins

Could I please get approval on my account? I posted 24 hrs ago. Thanks in advance for your help.
:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Need activation help

I joined over a year ago (Jan 2018). I have recently posted in the classifieds (July 9). Still show "awaiting" and am blocked from most functions. HELP!

·
Administrator
19,739 Posts
I joined over a year ago (Jan 2018). I have recently posted in the classifieds (July 9). Still show "awaiting" and am blocked from most functions. HELP!
You should be good to go now. Make sure the email attached to your account is valid. The forums use that email to send account confirmation links to help block spammers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
please remove my restriction.

I belive I joined over a year ago, but never got approved. any how can you approve me now. thanks.

·
Administrator
19,739 Posts
I belive I joined over a year ago, but never got approved. any how can you approve me now. thanks.
Yup, good to go. Just make sure the email on file is legit, because if you make any account changes, activation/verification emails will be sent there to regain access to the forums.

361 - 380 of 381 Posts