VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
I'm being serious... This is a base model with leather seats. That wasn't an option except possibly on the 2010. If it is an autobahn then you're missing the xenons and upgraded radio.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
How about a price per posting rules.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm being serious... This is a base model with leather seats. That wasn't an option except possibly on the 2010. If it is an autobahn then you're missing the xenons and upgraded radio.
Well then sir i guess Volkswagen let this one slip past them, Because my window sticker and VIN say else wise. But I'm sure your right and me the owner of the car has it all wrong none the less enjoy the rest of your day

·
Registered
678 Posts
Well then sir i guess Volkswagen let this one slip past them, Because my window sticker and VIN say else wise. But I'm sure your right and me the owner of the car has it all wrong none the less enjoy the rest of your day
Post it. I'm curious. Are you the original owner?

So a Wolfsburg edition with leather, base radio, and base headlights?

I'm not bashing the car. I think it's nice man. Juss saying it's not a typical spec and vw didn't really let you customize much outside of trims.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Post it. I'm curious. Are you the original owner?

So a Wolfsburg edition with leather, base radio, and base headlights?

I'm not bashing the car. I think it's nice man. Juss saying it's not a typical spec and vw didn't really let you customize much outside of trims.
Well from your previous statement i was unsure. And thank you for the compliment.
This is a candy white, Laguna wheel, non sunroof, base radio, halogen headlights and red and black seatbelts with weather package and leather heated seats. You may be thinking of the driver edition. Both cars were very similar when they were released. And if you truly curious i can share more info with you however I'm at work.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
i thought you can spec wolfsburg cars as base as you wanted tech wise but the seats were always plaid, but i could be wrong. base lights, base climate and base radio were all offered on US spec wolfsburg cars, here in canada we never were able to get a truly low spec mk6 every single one no matter the trim level atleast got the bixenons.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.