VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys , I have a 2007 Golf V R32 DSG AND IT GIVES ME AN error code 01315 - Transmission Control Module: No Communications , I also pick up a very slight slip/shudder from 2nd to 3rd when taking off rather slowly, I have contacted a few guys to help me recon/fix the gearbox or the issue, one guy quoted me $2 500 to put a new clutch pack into the gearbox as he said that might be the issue. Please assist.

·
Registered
307 Posts
@Masee

That is a lot of money to replace just the clutch pack. A new one costs only about $800 USD and replacing it is really no more difficult than a regular manual clutch and should only take 3 or 4 hours at the very most.

You'll want to get the car scanned at a reputable VW shop or by a VW dealer.

Here is more definition for that error code 01315 - Ross-Tech Wiki

It could be the DSG controller is bad. It could also be teh mechatronic unit that's bad.

Hi guys , I have a 2007 Golf V R32 DSG AND IT GIVES ME AN error code 01315 - Transmission Control Module: No Communications , I also pick up a very slight slip/shudder from 2nd to 3rd when taking off rather slowly, I have contacted a few guys to help me recon/fix the gearbox or the issue, one guy quoted me $2 500 to put a new clutch pack into the gearbox as he said that might be the issue. Please assist.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.