VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am looking at the GLI/GTI. The 2.0T seems like a great deal, however, especially the pkg 0. Please post pics of your 2.0Ts as i'm curious to see the interior (w/pkg 0) and the standard wheels and any other features/differences between the gli/gti. thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
Re: Please Post Pics of 2.0T Jetta (JWHITE)

Quote, originally posted by JWHITE »
Am looking at the GLI/GTI. The 2.0T seems like a great deal, however, especially the pkg 0. Please post pics of your 2.0Ts as i'm curious to see the interior (w/pkg 0) and the standard wheels and any other features/differences between the gli/gti. thanks

I am just curious, how does the Jetta 2.0T "seems like a great deal" compared to the GLI or GTI? About two weeks ago, I was quoted 23,500 for a GLI package #1.
Is the 2.0T jetta much cheaper?

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
bone stock, sans the body colored side markers and the led tails:

Per the 2.0t vs GLI, it all depends. if you want dsg, 2.0T, not-cloth, sunroof, heated seats, 2.0T pkg 0 is much cheaper then the GLI, that's why i went with it, that and i like the ride better

Modified by esr at 3:50 AM 6-20-2006

·
Registered
268 Posts
Re: Please Post Pics of 2.0T Jetta (natskiboy)

Quote, originally posted by natskiboy »
Hmm the 2.0T US model comes with foglights?

apparently according to order guides/changes the MY07 ones will no longer come with the fogs.

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
Re: Please Post Pics of 2.0T Jetta (02VDubGTI)

Quote, originally posted by 02VDubGTI »
apparently according to order guides/changes the MY07 ones will no longer come with the fogs.

yup, but M06 did. it's really quite a complete car for the money, fogs, MFD, headed seats, sunroof, 2.0T, etc etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: Please Post Pics of 2.0T Jetta (esr)

I just picked up my new 2.0T pkg 0, DSG last night...
and swapped it for a GLI pkg 2 this afternoon. The 2.0T was a great deal, but I felt like I was missing something so I opted to trade up.
If you like the styling and added features go with the GLI. If you like more of the traditional Jetta look go with the 2.0 as it is an awesome car.

·
Registered
8,024 Posts
Re: Please Post Pics of 2.0T Jetta (JWHITE)

firmer, and you get that noise pipe too! um and grippier seats, and those little paddles, and tint, etc etc. it's worth the increase in cost if you can afford a few more G's

·
Registered
980 Posts
Re: Please Post Pics of 2.0T Jetta (SC_JETTAVR6)

We (US and terriories i mean) got then too....mine doesnt have then, but there was a black 2.0T on the dealer with the projector HIDs when i picked up my 2.0T. And trust me, if we can get it, u get it too. Our dealers only offers less of what US got...never more.

PS: Mine does have Fogs.

Modified by Fahrvernugen at 5:32 AM 7-5-2006

·
Registered
697 Posts
Re: Please Post Pics of 2.0T Jetta (JDMAB)

I love the DSG shifter knob on the GLI its a shame they went with the boring knob on the 2.0T. Same functionality though right?
I do like the fact that you have aluminum trim inside, is that standard on 2.0T? -thx

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.