VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
2,468 Posts
Re: Please post some pictures of Tan Leather GLX Seats... (vw_love)

this post has me sad. My mom had Tan leathers in her passat which was in an accident and junked, In jersey. If it was in PA, i would have had a vr6 with 95k miles and tan leathers.

· Registered
2,468 Posts

Quote, originally posted by vw_love »
pfft. all you east coast people have tons of mk3's to choose from. i dont wanna hear it

maybe, but i would have loved the price on those leathers and vr6 cant beat free.

· Registered
2,468 Posts

Quote, originally posted by vw_love »
should have duece bigalow'ed it.

rofl i tried. Turns out i ended up owning money! There was invoices involved and it was a whole big mess.

· Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Please post some pictures of Tan Leather GLX Seats... (superjew78)

Guys can you please get out of my post, and maybe try the IM option or maybe exchange numbers and call eachother? Unless your going to post some pics of tan leathers with black interior on MK3's? Thanks...

· Registered
2,468 Posts
Re: Please post some pictures of Tan Leather GLX Seats... (VEEDUBJETTA)

Quote, originally posted by VEEDUBJETTA »
Guys can you please get out of my post, and maybe try the IM option or maybe exchange numbers and call eachother? Unless your going to post some pics of tan leathers with black interior on MK3's? Thanks...

Tan leathers is serious bees knees! Since your obviously very active post isnt getting many pictures maybe you could consider our posts free bumps for you.

· Registered
1,974 Posts

edit: i posted the exact same pics as vw_love

the search does wonders by the way http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by Mk3_Katinga at 8:54 PM 10-25-2007

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.