VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do i need to watch out b4 installation?
i heard that u have to remove the spacers in the front b4 installing is that true?
what else?? and when do i get a front alignment? right after installation or a week after? plz help

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Re: plz help! getting my weitec suspensions installed (2002_Jetta_GLI)

you don't have to remove the front spacers. if you don't, the front may be a bit higher than the back. i recommend you remove them. i did, and the drop is very even.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts

you doing it yourself? i don't know any specific webpages with instructions. but if you know how to do suspension, it's just like any others...good luck

·
Registered
7,269 Posts

just tell them you need an alignment. but i waited like a week before i aligned mine. this will allow time for any settlement of the springs after installation.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]plz giving me specific help on the installation part. any webpage w/ instructions?[HR][/HR]​
If you can find the latest edition of VW Power, they have a complete how to for the Eibach Pro System +. Same thing would apply to your Weitec setup minus the sway bars.
James

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

ok 3 questions
1) is there a measurement fro the front alignment?
2) what side up should the springs be?
3) how to remove spacers???
THANKS PLZ HELP!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.