Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE READ
This thread is the official and only Wanted to Buy (WTB), Wanted to Trade (WTT) thread going on in the PNW Regional Forum. This will help us eliminate all the ads throughout the forum, while still giving you the privilege of being able to sell/acquire locally to avoid those nasty shipping charges.
The Very Simple Rules:
Due to some users abusing this feature, you are only allowed to "bump" your post once a calendar week. That means one can't post their item for sale in any of the next 7 days. To prevent clutter and repeated items, you must delete your previous post once you post it again.
Do not post the same item more than once. Any duplicate posts will be deleted w/o any explanation.
Due to some users abusing the classifieds, blatant multiple posts to increase your post count will not be tolerated.
No pictures over 800 pixels in height or width.
No more than 3 pictures of the same item. Be considerate to those using the classifieds as it takes a looong time to load a page with so many pictures. If you have more than 3 pictures, just link to them.
No posting replies here. IM, or e-mail the seller. Any replies will be deleted immediately w/o any explanation.
Once it sells/trades, delete your post.
Do not sell/trade weapons or accessories for weapons. They not only include airsoft guns, pellet guns, paintball guns and of course those that shoot bullets but those considered a weapon like bows, cross bows and knives.
IF YOU VIOLATE ANY OF THESE RULES YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE
Disclaimer:
We provide a place to post items and get in touch with other members to buy items but this provided as-is and transactions are carried out at your own risk. We do not provide a seller feedback forum or interface and disputes are to be handled off this website.

·
Registered
7,905 Posts
Dub sale.. cleanin out my living room!

8v Tri-y DP in great shape, good studs and new nuts 50$
A black cloth (needs recover) Trophy recaro without bases.. $200
A Recaro sport pair in need of recover $40
A Heated Leather Audi set.. $200

A G60 Corrado seat set, black plether cloth inset red/black dot in fair shape, minus rear bench center lower foam.. other than that, whole set, for 150. 150!http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i216/Dubbified/th_seats004.jpg
A Ikea desk 50$

A Bosch 90 amp starter for MKII 40$.

TMTuning's M3 look Long MKI tails: $100!!!!

MKI-II 1.8 w AC and PS idler waterpump pulley, 0 mile, OE VW/AUDI $60

Digifant OE injectors, clean, good spray pattern, bagged, clean, FORTY BUX.

Negotiable, cleaning out my living room, these need to dissapear.. Will not ship, or install, or deliver. Pickup local Seattle only. May entertain trades!

Modified by DubPhreek at 8:03 AM 7-2-2009

·
Registered
191 Posts
Re: PNW WTB/WTT Thread - July 2009 (Jaymasta)

WTB
MKIV Golf/GTI adjustable endlinks(cant stand the rubbing noise anymore!)
MKIV Golf fender thats undamaged and is bright green pearl

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Re: PNW WTB/WTT Thread - July 2009 (alohasb7)

want to buy spacers 15mm 5x100, federal 165/45/15
want to trade stock b4 wheels with brand new eagle tires 195/65/15 and stock b4 springs and struts (blown) for anything let me know what you got.

Modified by jedipartsguy at 5:26 PM 7-13-2009

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Want to do a front end swap with both of these cars. Want to do it without having to repaint anything.
Preferably in Oregon area.
[I will removed this post as soon as it's done, but if you still read it, I'm up for it.]
Black Mk4 Jetta
- Has rock dings and holes in rubstrip from front plate.
- New Hella headlights with fogs
Reflex Silver Mk4
- Front lip is a little messed up
- Headlights slightly foggy
send me an IM or email [email protected]

·
Registered
976 Posts
WTT 5x100 and trunk

Looking to trade my black drivers Edition wheels 5x100 for something else 5x100. let me know what you have. tires are pretty much brand spankin new! would like something low offset....

please note that the above pic is before i lowered my car

Also looking to trade my GLX trunk lid for a non spoiler trunk lid... TRED would be perfect!
Also have a set of MK3 black cloth seats for sale make offer, no rips no tears!

Modified by staydubbin at 11:38 PM 7-2-2009

1 - 20 of 234 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.