VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The actual fitting of the engine into the car and such I'm ok with but I seem to be missing on how to wire in the B6 harness and wiring teh engine to run, what needs to be done.

I have a complete B6 Passat(2006) that was running/driving prior to disassembly and looking for some information on how to get this things screaming down the highway.

I asked Eurowise however they flip the engine over to 3.2l VR6 ecu/wiring to have it run thus losing the FSI I assume.
I've seen some information on the swap in MK2 but haven't see a well documented swap into a MK3.

Love to get this thing going....

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone help a fella out? or am I in the wrong section? MK3 with a B6 Passat heart swap.....?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
going to use the o2a with o2j shifter/tower and a pinion brace. I have a stage 2 clutch to go in it as well.

I've been looking and it seems TDC-shop has a good option for harness with tune already done. I was hoping to find one that had the SAI delete, o2 etc...

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
going to use the o2a with o2j shifter/tower and a pinion brace. I have a stage 2 clutch to go in it as well.

I've been looking and it seems TDC-shop has a good option for harness with tune already done. I was hoping to find one that had the SAI delete, o2 etc...
Gunna be hard pressed to get emissions deletes in the states anymore. They’re cracking down hard on my local diesel shops. I had heard rumors of one getting a nice letter from the epa and fines to the tune of 800k. He will not delete your rig now unless he personally knows you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts