VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
429 Posts
Re: Polished Or Chromed Factory Long Beaches?? (Jetta lV)

A guy at Waterfest who was getting chipped a couple of cars down from me had his chromed. I thought it looked pretty good. He paid way to much though.... I give it a http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
646 Posts

Kinda funny, just this afternoon I saw a white Jetta with polished Long Beaches! It looked damn good! What color car do youu have?

·
Banned
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Polished Or Chromed Factory Long Beaches?? (itg2001)

Reflex silver is the color of my Jetta. I almost bought a Lexus IS300 that was silver with the factory polished 17"s and it was a sweet look. But I came across a steal on this Jetta, so I opted for it instead........ Any idea how much it would cost to get the rims chrome plated or polished? I think i would prefer to have them polished though

·
Registered
1,375 Posts

Im kind of mad I sold my LBs
I traded them for WE bbs rx plus $$. I needed the money for my H&R and oettinger install. I also needed them 4 winter wheels when I get new rims(whenever that is)
ANYWAY, did anyone see the yellow golf III with the powdercoated LBs. It wasnt in the show but was inside the fence right after you pay. they looked nice http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif wish I had a pic but when I went back it was gone.
I say if your car is silver,polish them cuz they match too much. darker colors can get away w/them stock.

·
Registered
6,525 Posts
Re: Polished Or Chromed Factory Long Beaches?? (M-Ditty)

I am the idiot who paid "too much" for my chrome wheels. I got them a while ago off a wheel distributor. He couldn't get rid of them, so I wound up getting then. I sold my stock wheels, and the difference only came out to $200, so I believe that I made out at the end.

Anyways, for a silver car, stay polished. Chrome looks better on a darker car like mine!
I would love to post pics of my car. Could someone please IM me and show me how, I tried many times already, couldnt get it to work!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts