• E46 M3

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Z370

Votes: 10 52.6%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious? They have about the same amount of power though the Z370 might be a little bit faster on the straight but the M3 probably got a better engine. Handling wise would go to the Z370 but the M3 has the intangibles.

· Registered
7,736 Posts

· Registered
7,272 Posts
Too bad we're not in Japan. We're on the internet... also known as North America. Also known as the United States... and sometimes Canada. But usually just the United States.
Wait, so the internet is just for America? You may want to rethink that. We have people that post from Europe, Asia, Australia etc etc. This is The Car Lounge, not the Murican Lounge.

· Premium Member
13,743 Posts
Ask around about the E46 M3. They seem to be very reliable, and the maintenance isn't bad at all from what I've seen. I don't personally own one, so I'm just going by what I've read. Visit some of the M3 forums and see what types of issues they have and what the general consensus is. Do the same for the 370Z.

· Registered
7,927 Posts
Driven both and I'd have a hard time deciding between the two. I would PROBABLY go for the M3... slightly more exclusive, a little more refined and understated. However those are the same reasons I'd take the Z. Little more cutting edge style wise. The driving experience seems to be a little more "hands on" if that makes any sense. It's a toss up really

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.