VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I NEED THINGS GONE. Most prices are BEST OFFER so shoot me a text or pm and I'll get pics to you. Names Kevin numbers 401-744-8428

**Also have a chit load of other things that aren't listed**

*Will sell shell for scrap/parts. Trunk lid, door skins, hood, fenders, gas tank, possibly rear beam 250 picked up*

Doors are still in good shape with no rot. I'll take 125 for all 4 or 40 a piece.

Power mirrors - 50 bucks sold

seats, carpet, door cards, lower dash pieces and door sils to match - 450 sale pending

Wiring harness - 150 sold

ECU - Best offer

trans - 350 *250 if picked up by sat afternoon!*

motor - 650 Sale pending

glx tails - 65 *50 if picked up by sat afternoon*

trunk lid w/ wing - 50, had slight dent right under the tub but no rust

gas tank door/quarter still solid and will cut out - 50

interior lighting - all for 35

steering wheel - 50 bags still good and wheels in good shape

beaver dash - 80 with the bag and 100 with the ac and all switches

5 lug swap - 100

Still obv way more but send me a text or pm with any questions about any parts, prices, pics, etc.

1998 Porcelain Blue Jetta Vr. Has just under 82k original and no CEL!
Car was totaled but hit in the rear mainly. Rad support is slightly bent but no leaks anywhere and still runs and drives mint just rear frame rails were crunched and what not.

I'll be keeping a lot of little things but anything your interested in shoot me a PM and throw me an offer. A lot of it is best offer so don't be scared to shoot a number at me. Looking to sell motor and trans all together still in the shell as a complete running swap motor. So no parts under the hood will be gettin sold. Will sell the shell for 1250obo with the motor and trans and fully mobile to get up on a trailer. The shell will be getting completely stripped though. I mainly dont want to remove the motor so rather just use the car as a mobile stand and to show that it does run and drive fine

Quick pic

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fenders in good shape?
Slight rot on the inner part of the bottom on drivers side and bubble on passengers side not the best and not the worst

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Most likely getting in another mk3 so will trade for parts. If i pick up the jetta I'm interested in I'll trade parts for some real all red tails, possibly some wheels *really looking for borbet E's* euro license plate tub, the vw monster mats, roof rack, basket, bike attachments, ecodes.

Basically what i have planned for the next setup before the winter but shoot me some offers and trades guys :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bumpski

If its easier shoot me a text at 401-744-8428 my names kevin. I can take pics of anything your interested in and just send a pic message.

Dont be afraid to shoot out offers worst i can say is no :beer:

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Door cards... what kind of shape are they in or do you have pictures so I can see thems?

Again, sorry about your loss. Good luck with the next car man :thumbup:
Door cards are pretty mint my interior all around was pretty mint and always clean however I'm trying sell the interior as a whole as of right now but if no one buys withing the next couple of weeks i will sell separately and thanks man it sucks but ill be back :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
:thumbup:bump for a local ****:laugh:

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you wanna sell the seats and the door cards together, I'm interested. Not sure if by whole interior if you meant the whole thing or the seats/door card combo

Interior is in pretty good shape if I'm anal with **** and say its not A+ but a lot of fellow friends say its super clean and doesnt have any cracks or anything in the leather. I'll try gettin pics up of the whole car inside and out in the next couple of days. I started to strip it down already but I'll take some pics of the leathers outta the car just waiting for the rain to pass.

As for any motor/trans pieces someone might be picking up the whole setup and if not I think I'm gunna keep it for a nice project for the next H2O :)

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
is the gas cap mint?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.