VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know this is for VW's and what not, but I do know some of these VW owners also own older porche's, I need one to shoot with a model, her name is Porche and she wants one for a shoot, Carrea GT I guess. N e one know n e one interested? IM me or hit this page up and I'll send you more details.
Kaleo

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
Re: Porche Owners check this please (DaBigKaleo003)

Porsche. Does she misspell her name, too?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Re: Porche Owners check this please (wagenbob)

Carrera GT?
Doesnt that cost like $600k?

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Porche Owners check this please (European)

sorry I'm like dead tired cant spell for jack I guess. Man I think even if Joe isnt here, he still rubs off on me.
As for the model, shes just starting out so I dont wanna put her on and have people wail on her. But here is one pic I guess...

No she doesnt misspell her name either :p

·
Registered
253 Posts
Re: Porche Owners check this please (DaBigKaleo003)

Quote, originally posted by DaBigKaleo003 »
sorry I'm like dead tired cant spell for jack I guess. Man I think even if Joe isnt here, he still rubs off on me.
As for the model, shes just starting out so I dont wanna put her on and have people wail on her. But here is one pic I guess...
No she doesnt misspell her name either :p

No one would wail on her but i do think if i had a porsche that id like to see who was laying on my "600K"
investment lol then again id prob lay on my own car an take muh own pics jus to be cheap lol

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Re: Porche Owners check this please (mulatt0chika)

Quote, originally posted by mulatt0chika »

No one would wail on her but i do think if i had a porsche that id like to see who was laying on my "600K"
investment lol then again id prob lay on my own car an take muh own pics jus to be cheap lol

lol speak for yourself. hawaii boards can be really brutal. i remember way back when that other model thread popped up and ppl talked about one of the models. it was pretty bad lmao. and dont nobody wanna see you layin all over your vw in no ACU's lmao
bwahahahahhaha just playin

·
Registered
253 Posts
Re: Porche Owners check this please (bwell01)

Quote, originally posted by bwell01 »

lol speak for yourself. hawaii boards can be really brutal. i remember way back when that other model thread popped up and ppl talked about one of the models. it was pretty bad lmao. and dont nobody wanna see you layin all over your vw in no ACU's lmao
bwahahahahhaha just playin

hey ACUs are sexy! and them PTs? pssh betta than victoria secrets

1 - 9 of 9 Posts