VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am putting my 993 up for sale. Reason being, I'm back on the East coast and I don't have the space or the need for it out here. It will be missed. My only regret is not driving it more; I put less than a thousand miles on it after finishing the car. No expense was spared for this project, everything was done the right way. The car is pretty much immaculate, inside and out. I just hope that whoever buys the car takes great care of it.

- 1995 C2, Polar silver with black interior
- 6 speed manual
- 104k miles
- Located in Seattle, WA but can be delivered, picked up, or shipped anywhere
- Clean Maine title in hand, the car was in an accident in 2008 and had drivers side quarter panel replaced.
- The car runs and drives perfectly, but there are a couple little things that I never got around to addressing. Flasher needs to be swapped out for the turn signals to work, and the speedometer isn't working, probably just a loose connection under the dash.
- AC has been removed.
- Full respray in Polar Silver (car was originally Polar Silver, so the engine bay and interior did not need to been re-painted)
- The car is an absolute beast on the street and the track and it turns heads everywhere. It's only seen one track day.

Body:
- Kevlar / Carbon roof
- RSR flares & skirts / rockers
- RSCS front splitter
- Euro bumpers (deleted bumperettes, front and rear)
- RSCS front air ducts
- 993 Ducktail
- Shaved windshield washer squirters
- Shaved headlight washer squirters
- Euro front turn signals
- Red tails
- All new seals (windshield seal, rear window seal, door seals, door handle seals, etc etc)
- New windscreen (windshield)

Interior:
- Full weld in cage painted Polar Silver
- Kevlar / Carbon roof
- Custom carbon dash trim kit
- Custom leather Recaro Pole Positions with silver stitching and black Alcantara inserts
- Schroth harnesses (6 pt. drivers side, 5 pt. passenger side)
- Leather RS door cards
- German RS carpet kit
- B-quiet ultimate sound deadening
- Personal grey / black leather steering wheel

Suspension:
- KW V3 coilovers
- TRG sway bars (front and rear)
- Tarett adjustable front drop links
- Custom Tarett adjustable rear drop links
- Tarett adjustable toe control arms
- Walrod bushings

Motor:
- Brad Penn synthetic oil
- PPI done by Meaney Racing this past winter (less than a thousand miles ago)
- Fabspeed Supercup Mufflers

Wheels / Tires:
- Custom Hartmann 3 piece Twists 18x9.5 18x11, Polar Silver painted centers
- Continental SportContact2 Tires - 245/40 front and 295/30 rear

Asking $45k
[email protected]

·
Registered
665 Posts
Oh my God, that is an amazing piece of machinery, I can only dream of what its like to see it in person. Good luck, I hope you find a discerning and deserving home for it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
wow good job thatcher. still feels like yesterday you had the british green corrado. i watched this things build thread for a while. came out stunning. glwts and welcome back to the east side.:beer:

·
Registered
805 Posts
:eek: This thing is absolutely drool worthy.
Good luck with the sale man!

·
Registered
79 Posts
THIS CAR WOULD BE MINE… if i was like 5 years older and had already graduated and found a real job :(

but good luck with the sale man that is a amazing car!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.