VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
9,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i see everyone with the nice shiney red porshe callipers. i havent been able to find them anywhere??? ive been trying to find them without having to ask but i must ask... porsche where are you
also is it a waste of $$$$

· Registered
7,729 Posts
Re: porsche callipers (vwpunk)

Everyone? maybe 4 people.
You need to buy a big brake kit which is absolute overkill. Get some good ate rotors, hawk pads, ate blue blue fluid, and stainless steel lines.
-Greg

· Registered
1,819 Posts
Re: porsche callipers (Strictly Gravy)

Quote, originally posted by Strictly Gravy »
You need to buy a big brake kit which is absolute overkill. Get some good ate rotors, hawk pads, ate blue blue fluid, and stainless steel lines.
-Greg

Going with the DE front calipers and rotors is a good option too if you swapping everything out. More or less a 25% increase in swept area http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Premium Member
15,228 Posts
Re: porsche callipers (Strictly Gravy)

Quote, originally posted by Strictly Gravy »
-Greg

I want overkill. Does this make me a bad person ?

· Registered
144 Posts
Re: porsche callipers (Mr King)

Quote, originally posted by Mr King »

I want overkill. Does this make me a bad person ?

not really. would you rather have a car that goes really fast and cant stop itself, or would you rather have a car that can stop itself and thensome and not be super fast

· Registered
3,840 Posts
Re: porsche callipers (Golf Limited)

stopping fast can save you from an accident.
on the other hand, most other drivers cannot stop that fast - so it could get you rearended ... and last I heard, our rear bumpers are crazy expensive.
Still, I like big brakes. Beat me with a stick if you like, but I think they look sick. If big brakes are good enough for the new M5, then they're good enough for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.