VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Banned
37,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has them? are they had to fit in a mk3? i saw them in TNTMcoys mk2 jetta coupe and thought it would be a pretty nice seat to have. Since i cant afford a 993 it would be nice to sit in the seats

· Registered
20,713 Posts
Re: Porsche seats (Polizei_99)

Quote, originally posted by Polizei_99 »
Who has them? are they had to fit in a mk3? i saw them in TNTMcoys mk2 jetta coupe and thought it would be a pretty nice seat to have. Since i cant afford a 993 it would be nice to sit in the seats

you just gotta make up some brackets , id get a couple of beat mk3 seats and use them to make those seats fit as well as possible

· Banned
37,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Porsche seats (optiks)

Quote, originally posted by optiks »
has no one noticed that those are not the seats in tmtmcoys car?

i realize they aren't exactly the same, but they are similar and its a sick car

· Banned
1,093 Posts
Re: Porsche seats (Polizei_99)

the seats in mikes car (aka TMT McCoy) are actually off ebay....and he just rewrapped them to match the rest of the tan interior. He has some real seats going in very soon.

Hint :: Anyone want a side of gt3 with thier porsche purple mk2?

· Banned
1,615 Posts
Re: Porsche seats (optiks)

Quote, originally posted by 98DUB »
pat has porsche seats, for what its worth

PAt ain't the only one.

Quote, originally posted by optiks »
has no one noticed that those are not the seats in tmtmcoys car?

You are correct. The seats I had in the car when I brought it to, Waterfest were just some universal racing seats I had fitted because I hadn't gotten back my 996 GT3 seats from the upholsterer in time. Here's the Porsche seats that are going into my 'coupe. Right now I'm just waiting to get the seat shells & harness hoops back from the bodsyhop as they're being paint matched to the car and all the hardware & side mount brackets are being chrome plated.

Interior should pretty much look like this once the seats are installed with the exception of the porsche door cards.

Modified by TMT McCoy at 12:16 PM 8-17-2006

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.