VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rules are simple, it must be your current Station Wagon.

No SUV's, CUV's, hatchbacks, etc...
Your own. current. wagon, not your "favorite" wagon, uncle's, grandmother's, neighbor's, etc..
Not limited to performance, mods, age, model, etc...as long as it's a Wagon.

·
987.1 Cayman S, MK4 R32, S124 E320
12,762 Posts
My daily station wagon for the past year. 2000 Outback, back when they were still wagons

Replaced that with this rad gem a few weeks ago and sold the Outback today. 1994 E320 wagon

·
Registered
7,209 Posts
Mine:

2008 VW Passat 3.6 4motion (a.k.a. [very] poor man's E63). Missing the "3.6" badge in the photo because it had just come back from the shop after being rear-ended for the second time. :rolleyes: I've had it for 8 years now, and no urge to replace it with anything else so far.

·
Registered
402 Posts
GTI is gone, but the avant is still in the garage.

Reactions: Mazda 3s

·
Registered
59 Posts
Here's my long roof... 2018 330i xDrive
I read somewhere that 4% of US 3 series sales were wagons - and I wonder how many of those were orange?

·
Registered
23,506 Posts
GTI is gone, but the avant is still in the garage.

That B8 Avant is soooooooo tasty. If they brought the B9 Avant here, I'd have that in my garage instead of my B9 Sedan.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
I mean, I love these threads, but I’m almost certain there’s a very similar thread on here.

I guess the nuance is that it’s got to be your CURRENT one? Okay okay. I’ll do it. I’ve only got bad pics though.

·
987.1 Cayman S, MK4 R32, S124 E320
12,762 Posts
Totally rad! Two-tone and all. Looks amazingly clean—details?
I've been meaning to make a thread on here and really need to get on it this week. I said the same thing when I bought my Cayman almost 2 years ago and never made a thread of course 😂

1994 E320 wagon RWD in Beryl blue, originally a euro delivery car that has always lived in Washington state. Found it on FB Marketplace just randomly browsing around midnight and ended up buying the car the next day after checking it out. Bought it with 161k miles from someone who owned it for about 3 years but wasn't too mechanically inclined. Thankfully the car appears to have had some good owners prior, as it's definitely been maintained well and had the all-important engine wiring harness replaced (seller wasn't sure, so I got a deal and confirmed by checking the date tag on the harness). It's my new daily driver (I've been WFH for over 4 years now) and way more interesting than the Outback. Also gets more attention at the local Cars n Coffee than my other cars because old, overbuilt German wagons in an interesting 90s color are just delightful! :geek:

Most importantly, jump seats that fit adults!

·
Registered
13,425 Posts
i still say wagon should have large C pillar glasses

1 - 20 of 154 Posts