VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

81 - 100 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
A+ thread.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Top tier thread (y)

·
Registered
'18 Audi S4
751 Posts
Dumb question: is that stock?
Mostly. It had STI mufflers and an STI strut bar, which, to my understanding, would have been dealer installed options. The grille and front lip are from Zero Sports, but otherwise it was stock. The WR-Limited just had a couple little cosmetic changes as compared to the regular 2.0GT Spec.B, most notably they were only offered in World Rally Blue, with the gold wheels, and with the blue alcantara/black leather interior. I had the special WR-Limited floor mats out of the car in this picture, and yes, that's the original protective film on the door sill.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
The kind of comment that's based on being around tiny women who can't see out of their gargantuan SUVs & trying/failing to drive/park? But for some reason they're in some gigantic offroading machine... cuz... you know... they go offroading so much.
New you seen new cars? Man they got these power seats now it’s wild. And power pedals. And a power tilt telescope wheel. It’s pretty sweet!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
2020 Outback Outdoor (Onyx) XT

Got it about a month ago and really like it. Pretty quick, quiet, refined, good infotainment (with the Dec update), tons of cargo space and fits the rear facing baby seat great. CVT is the big letdown but for DD, it works fine.

·
Registered
Tippy Austrian and Practical Czech
1,001 Posts
Making payments on this (although stock image...). Essentially a Sportwagen GTI in a Czech suit. DSG, luxury and tech pack, no pano roof.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Mostly. It had STI mufflers and an STI strut bar, which, to my understanding, would have been dealer installed options. The grille and front lip are from Zero Sports, but otherwise it was stock. The WR-Limited just had a couple little cosmetic changes as compared to the regular 2.0GT Spec.B, most notably they were only offered in World Rally Blue, with the gold wheels, and with the blue alcantara/black leather interior. I had the special WR-Limited floor mats out of the car in this picture, and yes, that's the original protective film on the door sill.

Very nice! Thanks for the info. I loved (still do) Legacy Wagons back when they came out. This thing is awesome.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Are 6 speed E91 LCI's commanding a premium these days? Especially if it's RWD
The short answer is yes.

The longer answer is: the six speed models are rare, and desirable for enthusiasts. BMW did not sell very many manual E91 wagons when they were new (in the US). BMW enthusiasts are not eager to sell them used.

In answer to your next question: yes some of them are overpriced. :oops:

🍺

81 - 100 of 154 Posts