VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

101 - 120 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Yup. An AWD 6-speed is going to much easier to find, though the AWD cars aren't as fun to drive.
This is something not many people care to understand or the hyperbole set behind the overated opinion that an AWD is a "better" driving car.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
The daily beater car

The one I just sold.

Reactions: bassestkkm

·
I’m not a loser. I’m a winnah!!
39,920 Posts
Mostly. It had STI mufflers and an STI strut bar, which, to my understanding, would have been dealer installed options. The grille and front lip are from Zero Sports, but otherwise it was stock. The WR-Limited just had a couple little cosmetic changes as compared to the regular 2.0GT Spec.B, most notably they were only offered in World Rally Blue, with the gold wheels, and with the blue alcantara/black leather interior. I had the special WR-Limited floor mats out of the car in this picture, and yes, that's the original protective film on the door sill.

First of all, your car is absolutely gorgeous! When somebody googles a Legacy wagon it’s pics like these come up first.

From what I’ve seen, ZeroSports stuff is really awesome and very rare. I’ve almost pulled the trigger on a few things but haven’t.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
From a couple of years ago, but she still looks pretty much the same, except for an extra set of center caps from my GTIs snowflakes. 2017 4-motion DSG.

Attachments

101 - 120 of 154 Posts