VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

161 - 180 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
nice, those are pretty uncommon aren’t they?
Thanks, from what I’ve read, only 48 of these were sold here. Probably all special orders.

Damn, I'm jealous! Mine is xDrive and I have the sport package but not M-Sport. Love the color of yours too.
A sport package with a manual is still a cool and rare E91. The xdrive is probably better in your climate anyways. With EVs on the horizon, I really wanted one more I6 rwd with a manual.

·
2011 BMW 328i xDrive Touring 6MT ZSP
48,528 Posts
A sport package with a manual is still a cool and rare E91. The xdrive is probably better in your climate anyways. With EVs on the horizon, I really wanted one more I6 rwd with a manual.
For sure - just not quite as special as yours. They didn't even bother selling the RWD E91 in Canada at all.

·
Registered
754 Posts
My brothers E91 and my newly purchased 2019 Alltrack, 6 speed manual.

I am normally not a fan of grey cars, but that BMW E91 is stunningly beautiful.

The VW Alltrack is partially hiding behind the BMW, but it looks great. The 6-speed manual also makes it a car worth keeping. What is that color called? The grey sky is making it difficult for me to discern.

🍺

·
Registered
5,877 Posts
I am normally not a fan of grey cars, but that BMW E91 is stunningly beautiful.

The VW Alltrack is partially hiding behind the BMW, but it looks great. The 6-speed manual also makes it a car worth keeping. What is that color called? The grey sky is making it difficult for me to discern.

🍺
Its a green(Great Falls Green Metallic) that looks blue or some other color is different lighting. (not a picture of my car)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Its a green(Great Falls Green Metallic) that looks blue or some other color is different lighting. (not a picture of my car)

Thank you for the clarification. I will admit I thought it looked closer to blue in the first photo. The green is very nice.

🍺

·
Registered
4,443 Posts
My brothers E91 and my newly purchased 2019 Alltrack, 6 speed manual.
Did that replace your GTI for traveling? We had one for a short stint and loved it, just needed something bigger.

·
Registered
5,877 Posts
Did that replace your GTI for traveling? We had one for a short stint and loved it, just needed something bigger.
Yep. The first replacement(more of a desperate purchase since I needed a daily) was a E90 328Xi, really didn't like the car. After owning hatchbacks(MK4s and MK6) for the past 10+ years, I couldn't live with a sedan. Loving the Alltrack. Unforuntely, I can't do a roadtrip this year but I am hoping this is the car that will take me to Alaska.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Yep. The first replacement(more of a desperate purchase since I needed a daily) was a E90 328Xi, really didn't like the car. After owning hatchbacks(MK4s and MK6) for the past 10+ years, I couldn't live with a sedan. Loving the Alltrack. Unforuntely, I can't do a roadtrip this year but I am hoping this is the car that will take me to Alaska.
I your brother’s wagon AWD also? I can’t see if it has the fender badge or not, but it’s sitting high in front like an AWD E91.

161 - 180 of 185 Posts