VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
9,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we're sure all of you who could be there had tons of fun this weekend at H2O, we certainly know we did! However, incase you were unable to attend, or missed our specials, we wanted to extend our Evolution Motorsports Cold Air Intake special to all of you for this week! This offer is good from now until this Friday, October 1st.
The Evo Cold air intake is used on our personal shop cars, and is easily the most commonly asked for by customers, and shows gains of around 8hp usually, of course, with added sound. On the 1.8Ts it adds a air suction sound under acceleration and the blow off sound when you lift. On the VR6's it adds a throaty sound under acceleration, a great way to compliment a chip and exhaust on any VR, especially an R32!!
Available for 1.8T, 12v and 24v VR6 mk4's and R32s: Normally $189 + shipping; SPECIAL For $159 Shipped in the continental US! MD Customers must add sales tax.

If you have any other questions or would like to place your order: please feel free to either IM me on AIM (reflex20v), email me (same as my user name here on vortex), or call us at the shop, 1-866-684-3900.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.