VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2275 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post any issues you are having with the software in this thread. We will be monitoring it and fixing things as they are pointed out.

Thanks,

- Anthony

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Hope

Is everything that was in the threads backed up or is it all gonna have to be recreated? And when you click forums is that a temp format?

·
Registered
MKIV VR6, A4 B5,996 C2, MKVI JSW
2,070 Posts
IM History & Watched Topics

i have my wheels for sale and i had a couple of people IM me for questions. i dont see an IM History anymore im assuming its been replaced with Private Messages but, I dont see any users in there.Do i have to find the users or wait for them to IM me back??? or will my IM History from before be transfered to Private Messages? I also noticed Watched topics is the same deal. Do i have to go back to those threads and resubscribe?....oh yea and btw i like the old smiley faces better no more headbang,screwy, or cheers icon.....and i dont see an IM button under the users anymore

·
987.1 Cayman S, MK4 R32, S124 E320
12,810 Posts
the background needs to be darker, its harsh on the eyes.
The background is the same, the headers need to be darker like they used to be, as can be seen here

·
Premium Member
36,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We are going to tweak the color settings today so it looks like what you are used to.

·
12,810 Posts
Subscribed threads with a link to the main forum each thread is from would be nice to have back too :)

·
Premium Member
36,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
IMs and saved conversations: Are these gone or will be restored?
Unfortunately these could not be copied to vBulletin, as the way they are handled is completely different.

Same goes for saved posts and your notepad. I really wish we could have given you guys some notice beforehand, but with the negotiations taking place, we were unable to do so.

Please keep the comments/suggestions coming.

·
12,810 Posts
The number of posts per page is less now by default than it was before as well

1 - 20 of 2275 Posts