VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Registered
22,530 Posts
Re: Post Pics Of ur MkII Jetta Of ur Fav MkII Jetta (DjBij099)

Euroscene is one of my favs style wise... tektoo is up there, twinscrew20v, the guy with the OZ futura's on the white GTi, the black GTi from colorado on Futura's with GT3 seats is one of my favorites also

· Registered
1,471 Posts
Re: Post Pics Of ur MkII Jetta Of ur Fav MkII Jetta (danny_16v)

mine (obviously not done yet)

gotta go with Euroscene as my favorite though

· Registered
5,839 Posts
Re: Post Pics Of ur MkII Jetta Of ur Fav MkII Jetta (danny_16v)

Quote, originally posted by danny_16v »
Euroscene is one of my favs style wise... tektoo is up there, twinscrew20v, the guy with the OZ futura's on the white GTi, the black GTi from colorado on Futura's with GT3 seats is one of my favorites also
Did they leave reading comprehension out in Florida schools??? Hahahaha JETTAS mang

To date...Overall Id say its probly Tektoo2s car...Euroscenes car...And Oldschools black mean beast http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Danny needs some go go juice

· Registered
22,530 Posts
Re: Post Pics Of ur MkII Jetta Of ur Fav MkII Jetta (TwinScrew20v)

Quote, originally posted by TwinScrew20v »
Did they leave reading comprehension out in Florida schools??? Hahahaha JETTAS mang

To date...Overall Id say its probly Tektoo2s car...Euroscenes car...And Oldschools black mean beast http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Danny needs some go go juice

whooops
Forgot about Oldschools... but how is his reffered to as a Mean Beast and mine is a tame puppy?? We have the same engine with the same mods
we even have the same ultra rare Suko hollow camshaft
hell our cars are practically identical except for wheels
and he wants my wheels

· Registered
4,372 Posts
Re: Post Pics Of ur MkII Jetta Of ur Fav MkII Jetta (nogogl)

mine...

Modified by Foxtrot at 1:23 AM 9-8-2005

· Registered
2,569 Posts
Re: Post Pics Of ur MkII Jetta Of ur Fav MkII Jetta (Foxtrot)

yeay time for me to w h o r e my jetta pics again
the good!

the bad (a$$)

the ugly!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.