VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

57901 - 57920 of 63948 Posts

·
Registered
4,840 Posts

Put getting new eyes off for far too long. Sure is nice to see thru pristine lenses again.

·
Registered
'16 Golf R (wife's)
39,915 Posts
The switch for the overhead lights in my garage is inside the house, in the laundry/mud room. That can be a little annoying when wanting to turn the lights on/off when inside the garage.

Giving this a try. If it’s a POS, I’ll add some shop lights to the ceiling that I can control independently.

Our liftmaster jackshaft openers came with “wireless” led lights for the ceiling. They are motion triggered by the wall controllers but they are bright as hell. Just the two of them make it like day time in the garage.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D3DW6BB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_2yS6DbCTSYYEJ

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Under cabinet LED lighting with soft white setting.

10th Wemo plug to connect it to my Alexa/Google assistant.

Wish I could have found dimmable fixtures to connect to my Lutron setup, but this will do.

·
Just Milking my Carrot in the Honda break room.
Atlanta, GA ~ Honda, Ducati
34,131 Posts
Thanks. Theres a few things that didnt get done like some recessed lighting, but the new light fixtures are way better than the old ones.
It looks well done though.

Question though. I assume that door was the back or side door? Do you have another access point to the outside?

·
Premium Member
7,700 Posts
Rift S to go with the new PC.

I've had an Oculus Go for the last year, it's a great media device - this is just a different animal.

I've been screwing around with Project Cars 2 and Assetto Corsa and it's incredible. The experience is so immersive, it's almost ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Rift S to go with the new PC.

I've had an Oculus Go for the last year, it's a great media device - this is just a different animal.

I've been screwing around with Project Cars 2 and Assetto Corsa and it's incredible. The experience is so immersive, it's almost ridiculous.

I have an OG Oculus I got from a buddy. SO cool. Check out World of Warplanes too.

57901 - 57920 of 63948 Posts