VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

221 - 240 of 917 Posts

·
Registered
1964 turbo corvair, 1976 bmw 2002, 1998 bmw 328is, 2001 corvette, 2001 bmw X5 5spd
4,335 Posts
:popcorn:

People are just soo fckn grimmey yo . im seriously in shock . And jim if i had herpes that means u would have them too u fckn idiot . U were w me for 2yrs and 5 months ***** u would deff have herpies too then ! Foh trynna make **** up how u sound yo? Ur hype ashyt he getting a restraining order . Idgaf what u do bro . u aint killing me . u couldnt even give me good dick u think i care if ur out my life ? Na . I did because i really loved u . But all jokes aside jim ur just a sleezy ass fckn fake ass ***** . u fckn beat me and choked me all the time , u never had no fckn money , i hadda buy everything , ur not even that cute , dnt got no job or carrer ready for urself and ur 19 yrs old . Foh ! How u love cars the way u do and manage to get ur license that you dont even have yet suspsneded ??? Ur a dickhead with nothing going for urself . Ur fckn wack and ur dicks the size of my fckn pinky ! u aint got **** for me ! Theres so much better ! i was just stuck on u cus of the memories we made . All the **** idid for u ctfu and im the one u choose to get a restraining order on lol ok buddy . i really just went ham on my facebook status . And idgaf ! Grimmmeyy ass nigg*****

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Reading her posts make me want to spartan kick her into a giant hole. Those people are the ones who are always saying others need to mind their own business...stop putting it on facebook you ****ing ****.

·
Premium Member
987.2 | Miata | GTI
4,912 Posts

People are just soo fckn grimmey yo . im seriously in shock . And jim if i had herpes that means u would have them too u fckn idiot . U were w me for 2yrs and 5 months ***** u would deff have herpies too then ! Foh trynna make **** up how u sound yo? Ur hype ashyt he getting a restraining order . Idgaf what u do bro . u aint killing me . u couldnt even give me good dick u think i care if ur out my life ? Na . I did because i really loved u . But all jokes aside jim ur just a sleezy ass fckn fake ass ***** . u fckn beat me and choked me all the time , u never had no fckn money , i hadda buy everything , ur not even that cute , dnt got no job or carrer ready for urself and ur 19 yrs old . Foh ! How u love cars the way u do and manage to get ur license that you dont even have yet suspsneded ??? Ur a dickhead with nothing going for urself . Ur fckn wack and ur dicks the size of my fckn pinky ! u aint got **** for me ! Theres so much better ! i was just stuck on u cus of the memories we made . All the **** idid for u ctfu and im the one u choose to get a restraining order on lol ok buddy . i really just went ham on my facebook status . And idgaf ! Grimmmeyy ass nigg*****
:(

·
Registered
1964 turbo corvair, 1976 bmw 2002, 1998 bmw 328is, 2001 corvette, 2001 bmw X5 5spd
4,335 Posts
Reading her posts make me want to spartan kick her into a giant hole. Those people are the ones who are always saying others need to mind their own business...stop putting it on facebook you ****ing ****.
some of her early posts were even more :facepalm: but unfortunately she deleted them

·
Banned
5,029 Posts
Haha, one of my friends posts some of the most god damn funny and stupidest shiat I've ever seen ... but I love it enough to keep her on my newsfeed ... it's truly absurd.

·
Registered
13,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #229

what
the
fk

:what:

·
Registered
44,816 Posts
what
the
fk

:what:
I think I may have just gotten stupider.

Also, gotta love this ****: my aunt's companion of 20+ years passed away the day before yesterday. He and I weren't that close, but I was fond of him. You know how I learned? My 19-year-old cousin, who like everyone else her age is addicted to oversharing everything, posted it on Facebook before anybody could even call around and let the rest of the family know. A solid half-dozen of my cousins and I got to learn about it that way. I sent her a VERY sharp message about how that wasn't her goddamned news to share and take it down, and to her credit she did, but I'd have appreciated hearing that from, say, my mom, instead of getting notified along with her 450 FB "friends."

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Since the new Egyptian "revolution", many of the crazy right wing types have posted "reports" of anti-Obama rallies in said country. So, you're appalled by this dislike of Obama in Egypt?

Explain your 25 2nd Amendment posts labeling him as Hitler because he disarmed the Jews, or the ones that state the Constitution was written to protect us from the government we have today.

I'll wait. Maybe if the people in Egypt weren't Muslim then you'd be right on board. Stupid ****s.

·
Registered
13,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #237
Haha, she's taken you 'thirsty' guys ... but she's big in the VW scene and her BF is big into the Subaru scene. As for pics, sorry, I think that's crossing the line a wee bit, haha.
I'm not thirsty, but it sounds like she could teach my wife a thing or two about dudes... :D

·
Banned
9,229 Posts
I think I may have just gotten stupider.

Also, gotta love this ****: my aunt's companion of 20+ years passed away the day before yesterday. He and I weren't that close, but I was fond of him. You know how I learned? My 19-year-old cousin, who like everyone else her age is addicted to oversharing everything, posted it on Facebook before anybody could even call around and let the rest of the family know. A solid half-dozen of my cousins and I got to learn about it that way. I sent her a VERY sharp message about how that wasn't her goddamned news to share and take it down, and to her credit she did, but I'd have appreciated hearing that from, say, my mom, instead of getting notified along with her 450 FB "friends."
Sounds like you need a tampon.

·
Registered
22,277 Posts
Haha, she's taken you 'thirsty' guys ... but she's big in the VW scene and her BF is big into the Subaru scene. As for pics, sorry, I think that's crossing the line a wee bit, haha.
I honestly didn't mean that in a pervy way, I was wondering if she looked like a girl next door type (which would make what she says funnier) or if she's all hoodrat.

·
Banned
5,029 Posts
I'm not thirsty, but it sounds like she could teach my wife a thing or two about dudes... :D
LOL

I honestly didn't mean that in a pervy way, I was wondering if she looked like a girl next door type (which would make what she says funnier) or if she's all hoodrat.
She's more girl next door type, but she has an interesting thing going on with the Bosnian heritage.

I guess a couple wouldn't hurt anyone :laugh:

221 - 240 of 917 Posts