·
Registered
275 Posts
Here is a few pics of my custom Touareg R edition... :D

David

·
Registered
330 Posts
i love the different looks of the touaregs, theres the guys who slam it and make it a giant sports car with the tinting and flashy rims, theres also the guys who go for the badass off road look! small rims, huge tires foglights..wish i had 2 toauregs so i could do both :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
One of our faves so far - only had it a few weeks. Sorry it's a cel pic - we should never leave home without the DSLR.

On Rampart Range road overlooking Colorado Springs

Stop here! by HI Racing, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,311 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Definitely nothing fancy here (just tires), and it seems to work quite well off road for the most part. I’ve driven hundreds of kms off road and have never had to lock the diff yet, but use LOW gear all the time.

Here I broke trail to the end of the road. All the other "4WD" tracks ended lower down the road at a steep icy section a few hundred feet below, out of view where the road drops off. I bet they were thinking WFT :D
The ground was pure ice under the hard crusty snow.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Pyrocumulus Cloud and Touareg

Crawled out on the roof and took this yesterday. The cloud is caused by the warm moist air from the fire. Not my favorite shot really but I hadn't seen any other t-regs with a cloud like that in the background. :)

IMG_8776 by HI Racing, on Flickr

·
Registered
275 Posts
Did some updates to mine...

David

141 - 160 of 179 Posts