VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
no mk2s or corrados?? I was going to go just to see some of the older cars considering I have a corrado I am building; but I guess if there were none there's no point to ever go back to raceway park for $50 for 2 people..even if it is around the corner :(

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
no mk2s or corrados?? I was going to go just to see some of the older cars considering I have a corrado I am building; but I guess if there were none there's no point to ever go back to raceway park for $50 for 2 people..even if it is around the corner :(
there was some nice older cars. I took 1st place in what I believe was mk2 super mod. the classes were kinda confusing lol

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Thanks for posting your pictures..there is some hope after all. but $50 for 2 people is still expensive. wish it was $30 like it was back in the day. Oh well

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nope sorry. The gf in the car may have been why, didn't want to seem like a creep taking pictures of cars with gfs in them lol. It did make an appearance in one of the pictures I got, see if you can find it. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nope sorry. The gf in the car may have been why, didn't want to seem like a creep taking pictures of cars with gfs in them lol. It did make an appearance in one of the pictures I got, see if you can find it. :laugh:
lol np man i did see it in the shot of nicks car though :laugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts