VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,140 Posts
Re: Post Your Spoiler Pics Here!! Any Porsche Look A Likes? (gilderdave)

You may be in luck, if you like this spoiler. Mohawk Motorsport setup a group buy for us on the Landspeed No Drill Spoiler. Here's a link to the thread with info on the group buy:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=679145
And here's a pic of SeattleChad's Turbo S with this spoiler:

·
Registered
10,140 Posts
Re: Post Your Spoiler Pics Here!! Any Porsche Look A Likes? (NBracer8)

quote:[HR][/HR]Can we see some other spoilers. It seems like everyone has the same style. [HR][/HR]​
Nah. Check out some of the gallery photos on the .org. You'll find a HUGE array of different spoiler styles.

·
Registered
361 Posts

Click on the link in my signature below to see my wing - Caractere rear wing (no-drill). I think it adds a nice touch to the already Porsche-esque rear end of the Turbo S ... oh, and the emblem change helps too

[Modified by vwdeluxe, 11:14 PM 2-1-2003]

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Post Your Spoiler Pics Here!! Any Porsche Look A Likes? (vwdeluxe)

that is nice... i once saw a "carerra" moded white and orange japanese nb. that had an upside down duckbill spoiler. anyone have a pic or know where to get that wing? turbo-s'ers and glxers - Anyone think vw's loss of control claims are valid?

·
Registered
1,640 Posts

FastAndFurious bug... so hot. stoned action.. hhehehe... just the opposite of mine..

i know there's a picture of a yellow bug as a porsche wannabe... whale tail and all.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Re: Post Your Spoiler Pics Here!! Any Porsche Look A Likes? (NEU-BUG)

sometimes...i swear ppl r reading my mind! i cant have an original idea :p i like that black bugs spoiler tho kinda what sorta i'm maybe looking for. the porsche wing doesnt look all that great on the car. maybe with the S's longer rear bumper it will look better.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Re: Post Your Spoiler Pics Here!! Any Porsche Look A Likes? (18TurboS)

Here is a pic of the Bernt spoiler which i have for sale right now I really can't believe that no one has even made me an offer for this........I will include the third brake light so you can just put yours aside for later........Make an offer someone, it's in perfect shape

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Re: Post Your Spoiler Pics Here!! Any Porsche Look A Likes? (tbvr6)

best spoiler in my opinion is the caractere...but a bit pricey ...i paid around 400 plus paint and installation http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
249 Posts
Re: Post Your Spoiler Pics Here!! Any Porsche Look A Likes? (NEU-BUG)

quote:[HR][/HR]
FastAndFurious bug... so hot. stoned action.. hhehehe... just the opposite of mine...[HR][/HR]​
Ohhh, that's ver' nice. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Probably the nicest piece of Beetle back side I've laid eyes on. Love the spoiler with that color...really nice job, FastAndFurious.

·
Registered
12,150 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]that is nice... i once saw a "carerra" moded white and orange japanese nb. that had an upside down duckbill spoiler. anyone have a pic or know where to get that wing? turbo-s'ers and glxers - Anyone think vw's loss of control claims are valid?[HR][/HR]​

Yeah....
JANBA over in Japan sells TONS of kits that you simply can't get here in the U.S.
Many of these kits do have a Porsche feel to them.....
Chcek these out.......
ESPO DESIGN

BEEPOR's GT3 kit

BEEPOR's RS kit

AS DESIGN

BREAK CUSTOM

PIPE LINE

1 - 20 of 21 Posts