VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You probably know who this message is written about.If you don't I'm sure you will find out.
Why post nonsense about things you would like to do with your Corrado,No wait,Kurrato or RaDDo.?Why waste bandwith with your BS?Can't you settle your busy self down and relax a little with the posting?Post important questions,things that you CANNOT find using the useful SEARCH function,Read the old(last years) posts.
All of the technical,helpful and good people we had to talk to back in the days are now gone,moved onto less cluttered forums,because they got sick of the mess you "newbies" post.Lets try and keep this Forum a little more sensible that what it has degraded to.
If you wanna chow off your little Corrado mommy and daddy bought you,just drive up and down the street pimping it.And if you wanna know if something will look good on your whip,buy it and see,don't post like a madman expecting everyone to have what you want to see.Also don't assume everyone who contributes to this forum is here 24-7,just waiting to reply to your post,and keep bumping it TTT all day long and whining about why your highly important question doesn't get the attention you think it needs.
Sometimes you have to take the ball into your own hands,and start spinning your own wrenches,and not relying on people behind a computer to make things easy for you.Thats not how the real world works.Get off your chair,and step back from the keyboard and start fixing your own problems.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Re: Posting Nonsense (KinetikSLC)

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
I totally agree with ALL that you just said. I AM a newbie and you have to start somewhere right?? A problem in this forum, in my opinion, is very little patience and some very uptight people who cant frickin relax. I guess thats my 3/4 cents....

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Re: Posting Nonsense (G60_Likes_2_Break)

when i was a corrado youngun, i tried to read and digest as much as i could and THEN ask the questions. that way you don't look like a moron. its still my practice today. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Re: Posting Nonsense (ToddOne)

I hear what you're saying about the BS, what can you do about the guy upstairs beating his girl and the lack of hot water here in Queens??
BTW I'll take this opportunity Kris to say thanks for the guage hook up and I hope you and all the NYC crew the best. I'm outta here after "Two Years Living on a Futon". See y'all here and at the shows.
Sorry for the off topic but

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Sweet username "newbie".I think,in my opinion,and everyone is entitled to their opinion right? G60_Likes_2_Break..Now with a sn like that,you shouldnt even own a Corrado,much less be allowed to ride along in one.

·
Registered
MTA F Train
6,573 Posts

uhhh, yeah. i am so tired of hearing about headlight setups. its making me sick. oh, and in before the lock!

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
Re: Posting Nonsense (vapor)

quote:[HR][/HR]uhhh, yeah. i am so tired of hearing about headlight setups. its making me sick. oh, and in before the lock![HR][/HR]​
god if I hear another Carbon Fiber, Euro Light, BMW Angel Eye, Coilover Adjustment thread I'm gonna go insane.

·
Registered
257 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Sweet username "newbie".I think,in my opinion,and everyone is entitled to their opinion right? G60_Likes_2_Break..Now with a sn like that,you shouldnt even own a Corrado,much less be allowed to ride along in one.
[HR][/HR]​
I agree about the unique user name. definatly better than say G69ING
as for when I started on the Vortex I read and read until a subject came up that I had solid first hand info about and something that would allow me to show my Corrado knowledge off. I think I actually gave better info back in the day because I tried harder to be very complete on my answer because I knew I was kind of being graded

I think more of the newbies should try to impress us with meat and potatoes instead of gravy.(why do I feel that somebody will reply with a picture of meat and potatoes
) there are people that actually research stuff before posting a question and this impresses me especially when I I think awe just search and the person says they did and I search myself for a subject I know is some what current and I turn up with nothing.
But its a public forum and its like all things a bunch of old farts complaining about the good old days. well the good old days sucked

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Re: Posting Nonsense (Corrado Alley)

Frank,
Why do you have to come out and slam me like that???? Why?? My SN doesnt say YOUR g60 likes to break... i have read this site before becoming a member for a looong time and i respect the knowledge you spread here... i am starting to get the feeling the site is filled with a bunch of pricks however... i mean...what the f problem... ??

·
Registered
257 Posts

actually I kind of like your name as its differant/unique which is tough after 45K poeple have gone before you
G69ING on the other hand pisses me off esspecially after seeing him pull the grill manuver in the classifieds this past week. No morals but whatever its all about Karma and he'll get his in due coarse. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=226509&postid=2012128#2012128
sorry but 99% of the time everything I say is said with Humor

[Modified by Corrado Alley, 5:44 AM 2-8-2002]

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Re: Posting Nonsense (Corrado Alley)

i don't mind it at all. kind of like that "mysunroofworks" dude. btw, C.A. you saw that thread the frank made too? pissed the livin crap out of me.

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
Re: Posting Nonsense (ToddOne)

quote:[HR][/HR]i don't mind it at all. kind of like that "mysunroofworks" dude. btw, C.A. you saw that thread the frank made too? pissed the livin crap out of me.[HR][/HR]​
I was livid pissed when I read that, too bad this isn't a deed restricted community.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.