VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,504 Posts
if you want to stay N/A, then go to a junkyard, find a mkIV manifold, valve cover, etc, then swap out your intake system for it, longer and larger runners, 1-2 hp. The gains are minimal, but the sound I hear sounds nothing like a dub. I personally would do that, but I am giong FI route, so it would hurt power gains for me. Also, try to get a 276 cam. I hear that the low end has minimal losses while giving you good power output up top (i think around 8-10 hp, but don't quote me on it). Definetly get a chip, either GIAC or TT and get it tuned specifically for your car. Good luck with your project http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.