VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My hope is to take over burger king parking lot. Being that there are not that many dubs in manassas and seeing as we will have more in town then usual I want to take over Burger Kings parking lot. its always full of ******** and hondas and lots of morons. With the amount of people that come down from PA and MD this shouldn't be a problem and make sure to spred the word.
Meet at the BK off of 28 near the manassas Air port at 8pm Sharp. I will be posting directions shortly. I need everyone there a little early to get a jump on the other guys. theres food BK and McDonalds right accross the street. Also don't do anything stupid (IE burn outs purging and reving) cops do come out there. So come out and represent.
Try not to be late otherwise this won't work out as planed and NO ONE will have a place to park. the lot is pretty big BTW. Hope to see you there
MAP!!
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/m...b.y=0

Modified by Vrdady at 7:14 PM 5-24-2004

·
Registered
14,594 Posts
Re: PRE BUGOUT G2G!!!! (jkrewdotcom3)

prolly saturday! I know where it is, like 15 minutes away from me! DIdnt know that was a hangout. Once I caught up to bunch of cars comming from there, lots of domestics trying to race my old gti. guy in trans am felt the power of vr and was quite suprised!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: PRE BUGOUT G2G!!!! (jkrewdotcom3)

Quote, originally posted by jkrewdotcom3 »
what day fool? Sat or fri?

Yep saterday night
Spread this aroud please I would love to see a huge turnout

·
Registered
64 Posts
Re: PRE BUGOUT G2G!!!! (MANASSAS) READ PLEASE!! (Vrdady)

i thought saturday was the night with the old school cars and friday was the night the rice comes out... you might want to check... maybe...
i live sooo close to that bk...

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: PRE BUGOUT G2G!!!! (turboBOESE)

Quote, originally posted by turboBOESE »
yah...so, there's this rad thing called spell check. it's really helpful.

Hence why this is called the VWvortex and not the Grammervortex. If you don't like it there are other places to post other then the "Capital Area" board. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Re: PRE BUGOUT G2G!!!! (Vrdady)

duder, i was messing w/ you. i see you every week, so you betta check yo'self before you wreck yo'self.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (a3dubberboi)

Quote, originally posted by a3dubberboi »
is the BK the one thats on the main road that goes through town. Near the Carwash and cardealers?

it goes away from the dealers. 28 south aka centerville rd. I need to post up some directions.
map is up

Modified by Vrdady at 7:15 PM 5-24-2004

1 - 20 of 35 Posts