Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Precision Turbo and Engine said:
With over 60 years of combined turbocharger development and racing experience, we at Precision Turbo take great pride in providing you with the best external wastegate on the market today. The PW39 is made from high grade, high temperature stainless steel and billet aluminum components. It features our own purpose designed Kevlar reinforced wastegate diaphragm and a 347 stainless investment cast valve body. Our investment cast valve body has a smooth internal surface, giving you better flow and more accurate boost control. Our PW39 was designed to be a direct replacement for other existing 44mm wastegate flanges, but will work best with the flange provided. The PW39 features a Nickel Chromium Alloy valve and 5 different 17-7 precipitation hardened springs. Also included are stainless steel inlet and outlet flanges with clamps. With a satin black anodized, 6061 aluminum billet wastegate cap you will have years of good looks and protection from the elements. The PW39 is generally compatible with most aftermarket manual and electronic boost controllers on the market today.
Precision 39mm Wastegate $239 shipped (interchangeable with TiAL 38mm wastegate) - products come as pictured:

Precision 46mm vband Wastegate $339 shipped(interchangeable with TiAL 44mm wastegate) - products come as pictured:

To view our to buy our Precision wastegates please click here

Pricing is listed below for the journal bearing turbos, generally upgrading to the ceramic ball bearing center section is $450, this is available in the drop down menu. Keep in mind these turbos use a ceramic ball bearing CHRA, which does not require a water jacket, ie water cooling, so you save on water lines and have a cleaner engine bay. Currently we have a range on order for stock including a HP6765SP-B (S refers to S compressor housing 4" inlet 2.5" outlet, P refers to ported shroud compressor housing, -B refers to ceramic ball bearing).

To view or buy our Precision HP series billet turbochargers click here

Precision HP5557 (Billet) - 899 shipped
Precision HP5857 (Billet) - 899 shipped
Precision HP5862 (Billet) - 899 shipped
Precision HP6262 (Billet) - 899 shipped
Precision HP6265 (Billet) - 899 shipped
Precision HP6765 (Billet) - 1,099 shipped
Precision HP6765 - 989 shipped

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Which of these Precision turbo would be closest to a GT3071R in terms of spool time and flow potential?
I've heard they're spooling faster, but keeping the upper-end flow capabilities when compared to traditional turbos such as GTs.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (vwisthebest)

Quote, originally posted by vwisthebest »
Which of these Precision turbo would be closest to a GT3071R in terms of spool time and flow potential?
I've heard they're spooling faster, but keeping the upper-end flow capabilities when compared to traditional turbos such as GTs.

HP5557 Billet would be a nice turbo comparable to a 3071R

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (Sharino)

Quote, originally posted by Sharino »
Which Billet would compare to a GT3582? Is it worth the $450 upgrade to ballbearings? I heard the Billet journal bearings spool up quick as is.

6262 is the closest thing, ball bearing upgrade is worth it and you dont need water lines with them

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
what kind of exhaust mani would 1 need to run the equivalent to the hp5557 ???? this is tempting kinda wanna go outa tha box on my own bt build **** the apr/giac/awe prices

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (Josein06GLI)

Quote, originally posted by Josein06GLI »
what kind of exhaust mani would 1 need to run the equivalent to the hp5557 ???? this is tempting kinda wanna go outa tha box on my own bt build **** the apr/giac/awe prices

You could use them with ATP hardware
if you have any questions drop me an IM or email: [email protected]

·
Registered
544 Posts
If I have a 6262 with water lines does this mean it does not have a ceramic ballbearing CHRA? I thought all 6262 turbos where using the new CHRA but just received one with water lines. What CHRA does this turbo uses? What are the disadvantages? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I don't think it's a big deal. without the water jacket maybe the new turbos spool a hair earlier, maybe they don't. All the evo's made crazy records with that 6262 you have there i wouldn't worry too much about it............ good luck getting unitronic to tune that. I'm running a 5857 now and been waiting forever.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If I have a 6262 with water lines does this mean it does not have a ceramic ballbearing CHRA? I thought all 6262 turbos where using the new CHRA but just received one with water lines. What CHRA does this turbo uses? What are the disadvantages? Thanks.

You should talk to your turbo vendor :beer:

·
Registered
544 Posts
How much for a .82AR housing T3 inlet/Vband outlet for a 6262 turbo? How much is the vband/vband housing? Shipping to Mexico 7600.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.