VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$800 for 97 TERCEL PREPARE FOR WINTER NOW!

This is a 1997 Toyota Tercel Not a V-dub, sorry to upset you guys if you are looking for a v-dub!

This would be a great winter beater cause you know you want to keep your v-dub/audi in your heated garage, and just let this lil yota eat the salt =) for $1200 you can have this pretty good condition yota on your driveway ready for winter!

Hi there, Im selling a Toyota Tercel, i only have driven this car for a year, it was my uncle since day 1, he treats it good, i bought it off of him, and i have only clean it with megulars only, the car has rolled to 234km, for a toyota i seen from the junkyard, this is only 1/2 of its life only. still run strong, it has the 5e-fe engine stock, yes it is the DOHC, 90 hp with 100p/ft torque.5spd mt, its awesome car to learn how to drive manual in, cuz this car can make everyone look like a pro. it has a mp3 cd player, with ma audio and kenwood speakers, it wired for a system (which i can take it out for you)

The car has couple of new parts, it has a new cv axles, the battery was only since last year January. i filled up today and i only paid less than 25 bucks for 500kms+, i nvr get why ppl wants a hybrid while you can have this...
Tires have been replaced
Brakes are still good
Clutch might need to be change after 250000kms ($125 part, Canadian tire quoted)
Air conditioning not working... (heat works too good)
Never drove the car when its cold ( I wait until the engine is warm first and its fast)
Engine is bone stock!
POWER LOCK AS WELL!

BEST OFFER

If you have any questions Let me know

thanks

THIS IS THE SAME BUT theres pictures and all the fun colours lol

http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-cars-v...997-Toyota-Tercel-DX-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ232261265

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
come on, there is barely any rust on this car, it still drives fine even though this is a toyota! cheap car bump!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts