VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

prepwerk

10K views 148 replies 59 participants last post by  dubbinbeans 
#1 ·
my jetta.

as it sits now:

and here's the kicker..

prep work

my good friends over at Socal Stance Shop have my kit ready for me pick up next week.

www.socalstanceshop.com

airlift xl autopilot.
hoping to go dual compressors (400c) but we'll see :beer:

about damn time i pulled the trigger on this :thumbup:

See less See more
#20 ·
thanks guys for the responses!

i do enjoy the debate on the wheels! always get both sides of the coin with them :laugh:

definitely would wanna swap the transmission after im done with air and all that. the thing is i dont want to TRY and find another ecu with the same specs and NOT lose my Unitronic stage II file :(

cant wait to go air.. planning on picking up the set this week! :thumbup:

btw glad someone noticed the fixed gear :p

:peace:

#23 ·
Car looks clean but why not either do a 5spd swap or bag a different 5spd? Is there much else done to the car that we cant see?

Props though.
i was actually planning on selling this and buying the golf r when it comes out. i still have the preorder at the dealership.
but i really dont want to have an extra 400 dollar payment MINIMUM every month on top of what i got goin on already.
and that'd be the only other car i'd buy. other than that, i'll do whatever work it takes to get this car just right. it'd be a lot cheaper than to sell it and find another and start all over. a swap really isnt that hard anyway imo :thumbup:

#24 ·
Glad to see someone in California goin hard :wave: I'm lovin the wheels.

BTW, excuse my noobness, but what IS a fixed gear?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.