VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems there are serious problems with people attending major VW shows. Worthersee, Waterfest, H2O International. Why is it that many of the VW and Audi owners are bent on destruction, breaking town and traffic laws? Years ago, Waterfest would sponsor hotels, not anymore. They destroyed hotel property by break tvs, ripping out the furniture, destroying an elevator, throwing beer cans out the window at cars, ripping out the tv security monitors etc. Then there are the burn outs in hotel and restaurant properties. They even set off the fire alarms all night requiring the fire and police depts to come to the hotels all night. This created a serious situation for the local towns. This seems to go on and on. No wonder why some towns don't want these groups back anymore. I can't blame Helen Georgia's town council. The police in East Brunswick and Edison have had to crack down hard on the car owners, which I agree. It seems to me unless people are destroying property, breaking the traffic laws and causing a loud disturbance, they cannot seem to have any fun. Maybe kids today are just plain bored with life. My life has always been full of fun and excitement, but it did not include destroying property and breaking the law. Maybe it is time to start taking away their license and vehicles for several months.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.