VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
this is an awesome thread. im looking to do a full rebuild of my 92 im 16 and i will be doing it on next to nothing for a budget aswell :p good to see it can be done

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
New Update!

2 weeks ago i finished the under coating spray on outside of the bay which came out pretty good, prepped the rain gutter a little and will be spraying that with primer today.. hopefully:roll eyes:, i leave to spain wednesday so I'm just trying to get everything set, not sure if my dad is planning on putting it together , only problem is I'm the only one who knows were hoses wires and parts go lol sort of. I JUST WANA GET THIS THING RUNNING!:bang head:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
March 2015

Still have the car swapped the block with an ABA bottom end. Converted it to manual 020 trans. Still have the rebuilt dig 2 head. Polished intake manifold and G60 valve cover and strut bar. Engine is not modded yet. I just finished doing the oil pump and rod bearings after having my oil pan gasket get sucked into the oil pump. I plan on doing a cam, chip, and full exhaust. I had BBS RA's on it this summer but just recently sold them. The car sits on Jamex lowering springs until I have the money to buy nice coilovers. Interior has corrado black leather seats, schroth harness, and recaro grey and black door cars. I still need to do the carpet and trim pieces as well as find a leather rear bench. I have waiting to put on blue BBS Mahles, euro blue hella tail lights, OBX exhaust header, poly control arm bushings, tie rod ends and ball joints. You can follow the car and myself on instagram @devinadidas

101 - 108 of 108 Posts