VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,945 Posts
Re: (sdezego)

Quote, originally posted by sdezego »
Just too damn busy in general. I spent the last 36hrs alone in Tax preparation hell ..............
I am also questioning my Trans heavily and am seriously thinking about an 02m with maybe a 3.94 of 4.11 'ish Ring and Pinion. I hate the G60 gearing. I just need to find someone that will either make some form of a trade trade for my Silver Corrado or buy it outright, etc.
Shawn

I know all about work schedules from hell. I just finished up Norfolk's budget and over 100hrs in a 7 day period.

With the 2L bottom end your G60 gearing will feel completly different. trust me I had Vr6 gearing when I built the 2LG60. The extra stroke of the aba did not match up well with the longer Vr6 gearing. Hence why I sold you the 2L block.

·
Registered
16,945 Posts
Re: (sdezego)

Quote, originally posted by sdezego »
LOL. I am not sure how many hours I have in the this head or the port work alone, but when i am done, I won't be rushing to do another until I get some down time
20 ports...

I bet. I remember reading that a stock aeb head flows more then a stage 4 16V head from port tuning.com So I figure that there is no real need to port the 20V head since it has such great flow numbers. But I do like the work I've seen you put into your head. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.