VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
701 - 702 of 702 Posts

· Registered
6,820 Posts
Sadly not yet and the post above is still accurate. Still driving. Swapped rear to 5 lug, Coil Overs, etc in prep, but need to have time to do the actual drive train swap. Close to finishing wiring. Was hoping over the holidays this year, but I need to get my CNC plasma table online and operational...

Too many customer projects (02m Mounts, 02Q and now DSG), other vehicles maintenance, house projects, work and life events taking priority.

2 months after post above, our company was acquired, so new role new position and a lot responsibility.

I'll post some update pics though.. Longest project ever :)
Sounds like a good thing.

Congrats on having your hobby, side project, investment, start up recent acquisition getting some nice traction. Good timing so you can swap the tools for a pencil more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Like he said, Congrats!

· Registered
1992 Corrado 1.8T ATC motor/AWP harness, F21 turbo and Motoza tuning.
1,552 Posts
Sadly not yet and the post above is still accurate. Still driving. Swapped rear to 5 lug, Coil Overs, etc in prep, but need to have time to do the actual drive train swap. Close to finishing wiring. Was hoping over the holidays this year, but I need to get my CNC plasma table online and operational...

Too many customer projects (02m Mounts, 02Q and now DSG), other vehicles maintenance, house projects, work and life events taking priority.

2 months after post above, our company was acquired, so new role new position and a lot responsibility.

I'll post some update pics though.. Longest project ever :)
I might request some CNC work. We've been going at this 1.8T for a while but it is well worth it.

701 - 702 of 702 Posts