VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna do a H.I.D. setup in 7" round headlights, but I know I will need a projector lens or "cutoff" like how rallye lights have. are there any companies that make these, any people who have custom made these?
cullen?
thanks

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts
Re: projector lens in a 7" round light? (JNXtheband)

HIDs are useless in a single round scenario. They are only low beams

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: projector lens in a 7" round light? (EuroTrashVW)

he said something stupid - not sure what it was
(JettaManDan)quote]
hey, thats uncalled for, and I have rims buddy, there off the car because its winter time...
the car isnt that bad that it needs paint right away anyway.
my lighting sucks so I'd really like some H.I.D's so I can see at night

The 16v: so what about if I got a quad round grill, do they make projectors in the 7" housing?

[Modified by JettaManDan, 9:00 AM 11-28-2001]

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Re: projector lens in a 7" round light? (8vGTI)

[rant]
These forums have been ruined a long time ago... I mean how many times can someone post the same pics of their car and ask everyone for comments. It seems that that is all anyone ever does anymore. And also, all anyone cares about is looks. I know plenty of real performance VW oriented people who will not touch the Vortex with a 10 foot pole. The vortex posters need to grown up, get a mind of their own, and buy a Bentley manual. Just my opinion.
[/rant]

·
Registered
12,366 Posts
Re: projector lens in a 7" round light? (8vGTI)

EuroTrashVW - has been warned......and his comments removed......

[Modified by JettaManDan, 9:01 AM 11-28-2001]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.