VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
301 - 320 of 376 Posts

·
Registered
90 VW Corrado, 96 BMW 318ti, 03 VW GTI 20th, 21 Jeep Gladiator, 21 Jeep Wrangler
7,851 Posts
This is great! I've been following this thread since the beginning so it's great to see these unique cars make if over to the US. I hope sometime they get over to the west coast sometime. I would love to see them in person. :cool:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Wompa
It would be awesome if VW wanted to loan one of the Magnums for display in Wolfsburg... Because I want to see one in the flesh before it go "Bye Bye" over the pond!
Bit too late for that aight?:screwy:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Congrats!

We demand more pictures on American Soil, give em a nice buff and wax first though! :D

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Yes, They are finally on US Soil. ]
Congratulations. I admire your patience and tenacity in getting these magnificent cars into your care. Because of the "Dutch" connection, the topic popped up from time to time on the Dutch Corrado Forum as well. I also read on his site, Matthias, the president of the Corrado Club Deutschland, whom I personally know, once tried to acquire the set.

I won't be able to make it to Waterfest, but as you wrote there's no guarantees to be given on your part either as far as attendance. Nevertheless I trust Corrado enthusiasts will be able to admire them sometime in the future.

Great job!

Robbie

·
Registered
11,744 Posts
Would it be possible for you to post pics of the interior? I'd love to see how they coachbuilt the back seat, trunk space, and if there are any other custom touches they did inside.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Congrats mate! Now you just need to get ahold of a corrado "jet" with that beautiful interior... Lol.
Very glad everything worked out for you, I hope some peoples apparent jealousy doesn't get to you, posting 3 consecutive jerkoff posts with terrible grammar is a good show of that, haha.

Enjoy the cars! It's great you're keeping them original, but do what makes you happy, after all, they are just cars in the big picture, they're not curing cancer. They're very unique, yes, but anyone who hates on somebody for doing what they want to their own car because it's what they like should seriously take a course on humanity and go join a honda forum/community, it's ridiculous. Not everyone has to like what an individual has done to their car, but no need to rant and cause a stink about it. Grab a cold beer and relax. I don't ever make assumptions and tip on anyone because of what they do to their car, I'll say I don't like it but if it makes them happy and they like doing the work they did and are happy with the results, they get a thumbs up from me.

Without goin on too much, congrats, enjoy your cars how you want to!!

Also, who the **** says yolo anyways?!

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #319 ·
Congrats mate! Now you just need to get ahold of a corrado "jet" with that beautiful interior... Lol.
Very glad everything worked out for you, I hope some peoples apparent jealousy doesn't get to you, posting 3 consecutive jerkoff posts with terrible grammar is a good show of that, haha.

Enjoy the cars! It's great you're keeping them original, but do what makes you happy, after all, they are just cars in the big picture, they're not curing cancer. They're very unique, yes, but anyone who hates on somebody for doing what they want to their own car because it's what they like should seriously take a course on humanity and go join a honda forum/community, it's ridiculous. Not everyone has to like what an individual has done to their car, but no need to rant and cause a stink about it. Grab a cold beer and relax. I don't ever make assumptions and tip on anyone because of what they do to their car, I'll say I don't like it but if it makes them happy and they like doing the work they did and are happy with the results, they get a thumbs up from me.

Without goin on too much, congrats, enjoy your cars how you want to!!

Also, who the **** says yolo anyways?!

THANKS SKYBAR!!!!

Here are some more pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157645544090493/

BTW: Both Cars will be at Waterfest this year!

301 - 320 of 376 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.