VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I know Autobahn International Motorsports use to carry them but they are no longer around as I last recall. Anyone know where you can purchase PS Prestige items?
Thanks...

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Re: PS Prestige - Where to buy??? (Preppy)

quote:[HR][/HR]Wheel and Tire Zone in Toronto... but I guess that doesn't really help you guys does it? However, I bet the exchange for you guys would be something to behold... maybe worth the trip?[HR][/HR]​
Got a phone number or a website?

·
Banned
3,143 Posts
Re: PS Prestige - Where to buy??? (97VenomGTI)

i got a flyer from momentum with my order showing all the various kits from JMS. i remember eric <cosmicvr6...that pic above is his car> saying that the ps prestige kit is no longer available and that ms design was making a replica or something. well, in this JMS flyer, they have a pic of a red TDi with the ps prestige kit labled typ B. i know http://www.momentummotor.com had the type B lip spoiler for around $250 US, maybe JMS makes the ps prestige kit now and the rumor that ms design makes the kit was incorrect. this is the only kit from ms design i have seen, heres the pic:

someone had posted a pic of the rear of this car a few days ago asking if the wing was made by kerscher. well, either way, good luck finding that ps prestige / JMS type B kit...
D_J

[Modified by JettJagwar, 5:54 PM 11-30-2001]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.