VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Atlas SEL V6
3,678 Posts
Did they not provide adapters? I’ve ran Bosch Icon and Focus on my 2019 Atlas without issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
Were they 21OE and 26OE? If not, that is the reason why they don't fit. They must say 21OE and 26OE so they have proper adapters and as far as I remember, they are slightly more expensive too but I might be wrong.

I run Icons in my 2019 with no issues. They fit like a glove.

Reactions: Reihenmotor5

·
Registered
2019 Atlas SEL V6
3,678 Posts
If I recall per the instructions it’s the B style connector.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,026 Posts
I went through this and posed about it a while back. New icons fit. There are older icons out there that are floating around as old stock that do NOT fit. Unfortunately the old ones use the same part number. I was able to get the adapters that are needed for free by contacting Bosch Icon's social media.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went through this and posed about it a while back. New icons fit. There are older icons out there that are floating around as old stock that do NOT fit. Unfortunately the old ones use the same part number. I was able to get the adapters that are needed for free by contacting Bosch Icon's social media.
Ugh. I guess that solves it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I had the same issue back in the day with my wife's 2012 Passat. They were just too big exactly like the picture shows. After that mess, I just started buying wipers from the dealer. In the end, the cost wasn't that far off from the Icons anyway.

·
Registered
Atlas Cross Sport R Line 2021.5
279 Posts
I was at my VW dealership 2 days ago and stop by parts department
They had Bosch Icon wiper blades on the counter for technician to replace on one of the cars in the shop🤷‍♂️

1 - 14 of 14 Posts