VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
19,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my Saturday night story. And I'm sure it's happened to a lot of you. I was at the movies looking for a parking space. I see someone walking into their car, so I get ready to enter the space. So far so good. They exit, I start creeping towards the space. Then this Jerkface speeds right by me, swerves around my front end, and gets the space I was pulling into. (See Diagram)

Okay, so I'm pretty p****d off right now. Not just because this crap-for-crap took my space, but because they almost hit me in the process. I roll the window down, lower my Judas Preist tune, and commence questioning.
Me: "What the hell is this? I was waiting for that space"
*A family exits the minivan, and the father heads towards my car*
Him: "What?"
*I'm starting to lose it here*
Me: "I was f****g waiting for that space. You almost hit my f****g car!"
*At this point this big mammajamma leans into my car. I feel the car begin to drop*
Him: "What did you say?"
Me: "I'm asking you, didn't you see my f****g car?"
Him: "That word, what did you say?"
Me: "I said F**K"
*He leans further in my car*
Him: "Say that word again."
*Obviously there's a physical threat buried in here. Comparing me to this guy is like comparing Jaleel White to George Forman. So I throw 'er in gear and take off.*
He and his family walk towards the theatre.
So yeah, call me a p***y, but I know when I don't have a chance.
He picked the wrong jerk to bully around.
A wise man once said "Big Dac without a camera is like a Honda without stickers."
This jerk was packing heat. (Nikon Coolpix2100 w 8mb of memory)
If you're gonna bully people around, at least do it in an unmarked vehicle. Not something with your at home business plastered all over it.

Yep. So instead of fighting with fists, I'm fighting with words. 2am in the morning kinda words. Seems like Mr. Moron-face has his business phone number feeding to his home phone number...
His website is pretty lame too, but it has an e-mail address. I'll do him a favour and sign him up for updates on barnyardlove.com!
Oh yeah, i'm calling collect too, I hope he likes hearing "Will you accept a call from Dialing For Dollars" at 2 in the morning.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Feel free to drop him a line!
- dac

Modified by Big Dac With Fries at 4:00 AM 6-2-2004

·
Registered
19,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Pt2: Don't Get Mad. Get Even. (BananaCo)

Quote, originally posted by BananaCo »
I'd egg the snot out of that ****er.

I considered doing something like that. Like removing his valve stem cores and throwing them in his gas tank. But then he'd get mad that night. This way is much more irritating and slower.
- dac

·
Registered
8 Posts
Re: Pt2: Don't Get Mad. Get Even. (Big Dac With Fries)

So far, he has been signed up to:
a) X10.com spam mailing list
b) His own gay.com account and profile. By the way, he is listed as a 36 years male-to-female, looking for some fun with other MTF or FTM. He is into muscle worship, body contact and watersport. And his endowment is "small". There is even a preference option for body hair, HIV status and stuff. Wow, this gay.com profile thing is hailarious.
c) Daily e-mail poetry
d) Lots and lots of e-mail newsletters from organizations I know he'd support: tree-huggers, pro-choice, drug decriminalization.

Modified by Chris Bango at 5:46 AM 6-2-2004

·
Premium Member
31,821 Posts
Re: Pt2: Don't Get Mad. Get Even. (trh)

Quote, originally posted by trh »
how do we get this guy's fax number on the fax version of spam? That's really expensive.

it's also intrusive as most calls come at night so you get a paper trail in the morning.
find it!

·
Registered
19,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Pt2: Don't Get Mad. Get Even. (spoonie)

Wow. Is this teamwork or what? If this isn't being productive, then I don't know what is.
- dac

·
Registered
970 Posts
Re: Pt2: Don't Get Mad. Get Even. (spoonie)

Quote, originally posted by spoonie »

it's also intrusive as most calls come at night so you get a paper trail in the morning.
find it!

If you notice the scrolling bar at the bottom, it has his fax number or if you click on 'contact' ... "....Fax :- 905-792-1422"
Thank you! <bow>

·
Registered
766 Posts
Re: Pt2: Don't Get Mad. Get Even. (slumberbunny)

Well if there is anybody interested . the 905 number refer to 1097 Britannia Rd. , Malton, L4W 3X1. And all I can say is that he does not own a Rogers cell phone because he not in the system!!! Sorry, could of fine more infos!!!!!

1 - 20 of 215 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.