Registered
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much did you all get your S4 for?
MSRP ? or did you get it under MSRP?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Expect to pay MSRP but negotiate for better. Most people pay MSRP, but a few can negotiate a few grand under MSRP or some free goodies in the deal.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Re: Purchase price for new S4? (bugzy)

since i ogle the S4 day in and day out
, hoping for that day when i can finally have that v8 growl, i have gone for a few test drives and have discussed quotes with each potential dealer ...
i drove a silver s4 with grey alcantara and the premium package and about 180 miles but no other options on it which the guy quoted me at 48,000 ...
another dealer had a 'fully loaded' black s4 with blue alcantara (mmm) and less than a hundred miles and he said 54,000 ...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Well, I'd argue for more money off both of them. The 180 miles can be good for another grand at least, and the Black S4, with blue alcantara, is still going to be hard to sell depending on your location because I find only enthusiasts really love that interior.
Regardless, I think you can probably get that Black S4 (sedan, right?) down to 50 flat. Then bring your checkbook, cause that's a steal.
Also, I'd still recommend some freebies from the dealer. They are more prone to give you something they might have in inventory vs cash. Also, an extended warranty is a nice deal sealer since it guarantees you plenty of worry free miles and the dealer only pays Audi cost.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Depending where you go and get your car, if you are serious to buy and ready to put the pen on paper, the dealership will play.
My Sedan cost $51220 on sticker and I walked out with it for $48750.
Not that many options though
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package
Bose System w/ Sirius Satellite
Metallic Paint
Automatic ( three spoke wheel w/ F1 paddles )

Modified by B6 Marty at 7:28 AM 5-26-2004

·
Registered
230 Posts
Re: S4 price

$70K Canadian last December - straight rate card as there are so few available.
Worth every penny :
:
If you lease in Toronto you can get an A8 or a Phaeton for the same monthly payment though

Modified by Audi Advocate at 7:15 PM 5/27/2004

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: S4 price (Audi Advocate)

I'm in the market for an S4 probably in Fall or Winter, so im just trying to see what i should play
anyone wanan buy my 2002 A4 Avant 1.8t

·
Registered
34,664 Posts
Re: Purchase price for new S4? (bugzy)

If I am buying an S4, I expect to pay full MSRP because these cars have to factory order for specific color and options. You can probably buy an Imola Tiptronic sedan for a few hundreds under MSRP because this color doesn't appeal to everyone else, although I find it beautiful.

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (BiTurbs)

my wheels? they already for sale ... no ones biting yet, so might keep em for street use

·
Registered
61 Posts
Re: Purchase price for new S4? (A4Jetta)

Quote, originally posted by A4Jetta »
If I am buying an S4, I expect to pay full MSRP because these cars have to factory order for specific color and options. You can probably buy an Imola Tiptronic sedan for a few hundreds under MSRP because this color doesn't appeal to everyone else, although I find it beautiful.

Some and Some. My S4 was special ordered from factory, and im still waiting for the car to arrive. I still was able to get it for below MSRP with a little taken off the top. No extra charges either.
If your serious, walk into a dealership like you own that place. There are dealerships that are willing to play with you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts