VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone is looking to trade this plus some cash for my mustang... can you put a dollar value on this for me... heres the info the guy gave me.97 VW golf, 2.0. It has headers, stage 3 clutch, angle eye
>>head lights, euro bumper lights, side skirts, custom rear bumper, bilstien
>>struts, lowered, rockford system customly built, 74k miles, msd, rear door
>>handles shaved off, OZ 16" wheels.

·
Banned
4,373 Posts
Re: Put a price on this for me please... (ThatGuy)

Quote, originally posted by ThatGuy »
$4200?

That sounds like a fair price due to the low miles.
You could argue that you don't like some of the modification choices and shoot for a lower price.

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
Headers and a Stage 3 clutch - for what? $4K and not a penny more! Most of those Auto Trader ads are for dealers and you know how they try to make a 200% profit, so those prices mean nothing. Check NADA and see what the value is - All those cosmetic mods aren't worth a thing.

Modified by relmonte at 3:23 PM 6-17-2006

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea, im not a big fan of the 4dr golfs to be honest... it is kinda ricey as well... im gonna go ahead and take it for a ride and see how it handles... i like it couse its a 4cyl... i drive like 80 miles a day on my V8 mustang... im sure you can imagine how expensive that is... its not ogoing to be an even trade... hopefully i can work something out to make it worth my time.
Matt

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.